The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

So I totally forgot I order this from Sound Stage...and Bullmoose and Caldo...FUCK! (LIVE AT BIKO  that is) 

Ive got 2 so far...so if someone needs a copy I can mail it out right away...I think I paid $26-27 or so...so would be that plus like $3-3.50 shipping...

PM ME! If you want it...I know it still out there but I have it in hand and I am happy to ship it right out...if not Its pretty easy to just ship it back to sound stage and get a refund...

So I totally forgot I order this from Sound Stage...and Bullmoose and Caldo...FUCK! (LIVE AT BIKO  that is) 

Ive got 2 so far...so if someone needs a copy I can mail it out right away...I think I paid $26-27 or so...so would be that plus like $3-3.50 shipping...

PM ME! If you want it...I know it still out there but I have it in hand and I am happy to ship it right out...if not Its pretty easy to just ship it back to sound stage and get a refund...

phew, i am not alone.

I received Biko from Amazon yesterday. The jacket is very slightly crooked. Since someone else had a bent copy, I wonder if there was a "mass bending" of these albums. I think I'll wait until the Caldo Verde one arrives to see if that one's in better shape.

I got mine from Bullmoose yeasterday. It was in perfect shape.

There has never been the same demand for Koz live albums the way there is for a regular SKM lp. So I figured 2k of these would be around for quite a while.  Hell even the limited to 900 black version of Perils was up on Soundstage for many many months after it came out.

It also seems anything sold exclusively through Caldo Verde sells out super fast too.

I would guess that is because anyone who wants a guaranteed product would order from the main source first and foremost, seeing how after market sources seem to be so dicey.

that makes sense. now that i think about it most of the stuff they have sold before biko was an exclusive color or even exclusive to them as well wasn't it?

that makes sense. now that i think about it most of the stuff they have sold before biko was an exclusive color or even exclusive to them as well wasn't it?

With every release he sells direct from Caldo, there is always a color variant that is "exclusive to Caldo Verde" or the cd is "limited edition" whatever that means anymore. Or we get lucky enough that he sells us the left overs of some special run of like 50 "Tour Only" color variants that didn't sells on the road lol