PO: Modest Mouse - Building Nothing Out Of Something/Interstate 8-Live at Sunburst Montana

Is it essential even with Build Nothing, do you think?  I don't even have a digital copy.  Been dragging my feet on that one, I guess.

I'm feeling the same way Derek, with Building Nothing, and LCW having all the songs from Interstate 8 on them, I just don't see any need to buy Interstate 8 anymore. The only other reason would be the live songs on the B-side...but I'm not crazy about recorded live stuff. Meh.

Is it essential even with Build Nothing, do you think? I don't even have a digital copy. Been dragging my feet on that one, I guess.

It is hard for me to call it essential when a lot of it is early recordings and a couple of the things reappear on Building Nothing Out of Something but I still think it is something that should have been pressed years ago and is one of my personal favorite albums ever.

Well...I just preordered both with Elusive Discs and was oddly stricken with buyers remorse immediately.  Mostly, because I bet there will be another variant, limited and colored, if MM follows the same trend with LCW and TIALD. 

Anyone know if Elusive Discs offers refunds if something else pops up that is more appealing?

Womp womp

And then this happened:

Dear Elusive Disc customer,

We are writing to inform you for a notice for your pre-order item:

FPLP11444 - Modest Mouse "Building Nothing Out Of Something"

This item is temporarily off of our webstore per the band and label’s request. Due to an error on the label’s part, these items were announced too soon. The official announcement for these two albums will not be until on or around March 25, 2015. Both items are still to be released and are still to be released on or around April 21, 2015.

Womp womp: 

And then this happened:

Dear Elusive Disc customer,

We are writing to inform you for a notice for your pre-order item:

FPLP11444 - Modest Mouse "Building Nothing Out Of Something"

This item is temporarily off of our webstore per the band and label’s request. Due to an error on the label’s part, these items were announced too soon. The official announcement for these two albums will not be until on or around March 25, 2015. Both items are still to be released and are still to be released on or around April 21, 2015.

Not necessarily a bad thing. At least it is confirmed that it will be released. Other/color options might be available!