Last Man On Earth TV Show

Surprised there wasn't a thread for this.  So I had no idea this was even a thing until last Sunday when I noticed it in the Fox evening lineup, so I recorded it, because Will Forte.  Finally got around to watching the first two episodes this morning, after waking up way too early, and holy shit, this is my new favorite show.  The combination of Will Forte and Kristen Schaal is phenomenal.  I haven't laughed so abruptly at a television show like this in a long time.  

Curious about anyone else who caught this, and what your thoughts are.  I'm actually wanting to re-watch it because I enjoyed it so much.  Looking forward to where this series is going to go.

I love it, thought it was hilarious. Even my lady enjoyed it, and she is iffy on certain types of comedy.

I know what you mean.  My wife usually outright refuses to watch some of the shows I enjoy.  That's why I took advantage of the fact that I woke up at 4:30 this morning.  

She may actually enjoy this, though, since there is a 'relationship' to be forged between the two characters.  The toilet pool may turn her away, though.  

Haven't watched an episode yet but I'm intrigued. Wondering how far they can go with it. Luckily I have on demand so I can catch up.

I was wondering how sustainable long term this was too.  I remember reading some news about casting and I feel like there were more females involved than just Schaal, so that could help keep the idea for getting stale.  I was pretty surprised by the second character showing up as early as she did, so this show might keep me on my toes.

"After I do the nasty I gotta have some beans"

That scene made the episode for me. Can't wait to see where this show goes. Worst case scenario, I'll always have the pilot to go back to. That was one of my favorite viewing experiences in the last few years.