PO - Dinosaur Jr. - Where You Been - Pink Vinyl

These aren't 180g, but still decently heavy weight. Sound....pretty damn stellar (Rhino had a hand in this press). Only complaint is the lack of insert.

I think people will be stoked to own this version of this album.

This is an exclusive variant for Indie stores, so I doubt it'll go to Amazon (but I could be wrong, I don't ever see procurement forms). As far as getting one from Bullmoose....gonna be a bit, they don't arrive to us until tomorrow and I'll spend a day or two just counting them in/checking for damages, then picking and packing orders. I think the street date on this isn't until 24th now, but I could be wrong (might still be the 17th)

Y'all enjoy

The last US repress of this was terrible (I think it was from 2006 from Warner), so I ended up getting the 2013 UK pressing, which sounds stellar. I may grab this too just to compare.

Oh and Dinosaur Jr has always been great, even the non-Lou albums. They are a criminally underrated band overall and should go down as one of the great American bands of the last 25 years, but they never get the accolades they deserve.

The last US repress of this was terrible (I think it was from 2006 from Warner), so I ended up getting the 2013 UK pressing, which sounds stellar. I may grab this too just to compare.

Oh and Dinosaur Jr has always been great, even the non-Lou albums. They are a criminally underrated band overall and should go down as one of the great American bands of the last 25 years, but they never get the accolades they deserve.

^ this!

It might have been at one point, but I don't know if it is now.  This is the only variant I'm seeing available on the places I've looked.

It's been a while since I've seen it now that I think about, so I will grab this. Thanks.

Last listenable?

You Are crazy. The last 3 reunion albums stand up with anything the band has ever done

Yeah, that's what I said isn't it? I could just as easily call you crazy for liking that stuff. Everything post Bug is pretty questionable to me and their reunion albums absolutely DO NOT stand next to the first three imo. Blasphemy. They aren't even comparable in quality to me. They left zero impression on my multiple listens of each one but there's always time to revisit and I may end up liking them one day.

Edit: Nope. This stuff sounds nothing like what I like about the band. Why would I listen to records that resemble so little to what I fell in love with in the first place? Where the f are the guitar freakouts that don't sound like my dad playing scales? So god damn bland. I will let myself out.

Aren't they like Newbury though... in that, they hire plants to do small batch/variant pressings that are then sold exclusively at their stores?

If they are, this isn't theirs....ThinkIndie is distributing this pressing exusively to independent stores that are C.I.M.S. affiliated, to my knowledge.

Yeah, that's what I said isn't it? I could just as easily call you crazy for liking that stuff. Everything post Bug is pretty questionable to me and their reunion albums absolutely DO NOT stand next to the first three imo. Blasphemy. They aren't even comparable in quality to me. They left zero impression on my multiple listens of each one but there's always time to revisit and I may end up liking them one day.

Edit: Nope. This stuff sounds nothing like what I like about the band. Why would I listen to records that resemble so little to what I fell in love with in the first place? Where the f are the guitar freakouts that don't sound like my dad playing scales? So god damn bland. I will let myself out.

I agree that the first three are better than the last three, but J doesn't seem to have the mobility to freak out like that anymore. Dudes old haha. When I saw them he got to the solo in Kracked and it disappointed big time. Although I do think that his riffs are definitely more catchy and memorable now.

I Bet On Sky is the worst Dino album imo but I still listen every now and then. Someone sell me a VG++ Dinosaur version of YLAOM please.

I Bet On Sky is the worst Dino album imo but I still listen every now and then. Someone sell me a VG++ Dinosaur version of YLAOM please.

I wouldn't say it's the worst overall, but it's the worst album with the original 3 members for sure.  It's been such a long time since I've listened to either, but I'd say Without a Sound or Hand it Over is the worst Dino Jr. album.

Either way, most Dino Jr. (and related) stuff is rad.