Turnover - Peripheral Vision

are you guys receiving emails about your order shipping? i havent received any about my order (i usually always get emails from rfc), but i can see that it shipped when i log into my account, just no tracking #.

The only shipping notice I've gotten since they revamped the store was for my RSD stuff, nothing for preorders. Not worried about it since my RFC stuff always shows up on time or they keep us posted regarding delays.

are you guys receiving emails about your order shipping? i havent received any about my order (i usually always get emails from rfc), but i can see that it shipped when i log into my account, just no tracking #.

Ha, I actually got my shipping notice for this today. Just in time to check and see that it was delivered earlier!

Did anyone else not receive the usual "New Order" confirmation email that's usually sent out when you order? I ordered back on the 15th alongside the ED record and I still have yet to get one. Only have PayPal payment confirmation, nothing more.

yeah looks like that happened to a lot of people. myself included.

Did anyone else not receive the usual "New Order" confirmation email that's usually sent out when you order? I ordered back on the 15th alongside the ED record and I still have yet to get one. Only have PayPal payment confirmation, nothing more.

Just got PayPal as well and my order has shipped and been delivered. Log into your account and make sure you have an order and I'd say you are in great shape.