Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

I just want a giant boxset of all the stuff from the vault. I heard so many rumors of stuff that is unreleased. I'd also like that Carnegie Hall boxset, and the new heartbreaker since I sold my other one. RA putting out the best stuff. 

When is there going to be a discography box set, I'll spend all of the dollars.

I want the full catalog - Whiskeytown, Solo, Cardinals, etc.

Ryan said he doesnt own the rights to most of that stuff, so its out of his hands.

Hopefully they revert back to him someday though :unsure:

I remember that RSD when San Antone came out - I was running around NYC trying to get one and I was out of luck. Then... they just popped up everywhere for $5 in the next few weeks. It was one of the most pleasant and unexpected experiences from what I generally feel is the worst record-buying day of the year.

They seem to be sold on his UK/Scandanavia tour.  No word if they make it to the website yet.

None were sold at any UK/Ireland shows. Apparently only at Scandinavian shows. The only photos I've seen have been those on tobeyoung from one guy. Spoke to one person who was at Norway show and she didn't see them for sale either. I'd expect pics and chat to be all over the net about these but so far one guy on Facebook who then went to tobeyoung to sell/trade and now one eBay seller with zero feedback. I'm sure it's all above board but I'm wary.

I guess we'll soon see. If Ryan has a stack of these that possibly weren't ready in time for all the euro dates there should either be plenty left for him to either sell at the US shows or on paxam or more should start popping up on eBay. It's also not like Ryan to not mention some records he has/might have for sale.