Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

I've ordered all of these from Bullmoose so far but this time around will wait for my local store. They've had plenty of copies of every 7" so far.

I've had to do the opposite, my local store was getting them until a few months ago so I go with amazon now.

Ryan Adams is recording a cover album of Taylor Swift's 1989. http://pitchfork.com/news/60703-ryan-adams-says-hes-recording-1989-cover-album-taylor-swift-says-i-will-pass-out/

Two clips of his cover of "Welcome To New York" here and here.

Really hoping this gets pressed on vinyl.

We can only hope!

Ryan Adams is recording a cover album of Taylor Swift's 1989. http://pitchfork.com/news/60703-ryan-adams-says-hes-recording-1989-cover-album-taylor-swift-says-i-will-pass-out/

Two clips of his cover of "Welcome To New York" here and here.

Really hoping this gets pressed on vinyl.

It'll be a while coming if it does get pressed as he's recording it today and vinyl pressing is already backlogged a few months. If it's anything like the cover LP he recorded of Is This It then it'll never see the light of day. And I know there's a lot of Taylor Swift love on here but with so much great material by RA that hasn't been pressed I think it'd be a shame if this novelty record came out before say Blackhole.

It'll be a while coming if it does get pressed as he's recording it today and vinyl pressing is already backlogged a few months. If it's anything like the cover LP he recorded of Is This It then it'll never see the light of day. And I know there's a lot of Taylor Swift love on here but with so much great material by RA that hasn't been pressed I think it'd be a shame if this novelty record came out before say Blackhole.

IIRC Ryan said he recorded Is This It on banjo when he was high on painkillers after an accident and it “sucks” and was just for fun...he never intended to release it. Hopefully by putting these clips up, it indicates he actually plans to release this one

He just said last week BH is still coming. Not in the immediate future though. I bet he's still wants to put it out on a RSD.

I hope he still puts out the 2 versions he talked about...one rough and one polished

Never even heard of Blackhole. Is there a link to DL anywhere?

Never been leaked. He's likened it to Love is Hell Part 3 with lots of "shimmery guitar" It was recorded in NYC in the last days of his drug use during a "really dark period."

He has officially released the demo versions of "Tomorrowland" and "Disco Queen" as digital singles. He's also played 2 tracks from it live: Catherine & The Door

• 2 weeks later...