Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

so how many people are buying the UO and B&N versions and putting the green discs in the blue cover for the ultimate variant edition?

I will be taking it one step further by putting the A/B from the B&N exclusive and the C/D from my amazon.uk order inside the blue cover for the ultimate international variant edition.

Agreed, mine had two creases, not enough to send it back but still annoying.

Unless the records were damaged I wasn't gonna send it back but I guarantee there will be many picky collectors who bought this from B&N who will not be satisfied with the condition their record jacket arrives in. Either way, packaging is nice, expected much worse for an album slapped together so quickly.

Couple of small differences between the US & UK 1989. UK comes with standard sleeves (rather than the full clear plastic), has Sony Music & Columbia listed on the back and the review on the sticker is different (i think): for teenyboppers and old rockers alike, this is an album to open ears, hearts and minds 5/5 - The Telegraph

• 3 weeks later...

So the Canadian dollar is at its worst in 13 years. And there are some particularly decent deals on Amazon.ca for some of RA's stuff (all prices in CAD with an estimate in USD)

Ryan Adams - Live At Carnegie Hall $97.54 + 3.49 to 7.99 (depending on where you are) - works out to around $70-72 USD shipped

1989 2LP - $17.49 prime (probably $5-7 for int'l shipping?) - less than $18USD shipped

29 - $14.94 prime - probably $12 US shipped or so?

I also know that there are some good deals on some of the LPs on Amazon.com too - some for $10-12 US...

• 2 weeks later...

Let me start by saying i'm a pretty huge DRA fan...

Can someone explain to me why everyone is so excited about the possibility of that thing coming out? Easy Tiger/Cardinology didn't seem to do well in the public opinion, so I can't imagine why everyone is chomping at the bit for more from that era?

Let me start by saying i'm a pretty huge DRA fan...

Can someone explain to me why everyone is so excited about the possibility of that thing coming out? Easy Tiger/Cardinology didn't seem to do well in the public opinion, so I can't imagine why everyone is chomping at the bit for more from that era?

Because it's supposed to be in the same vein as Love Is Hell.