Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

1 hour ago, untiliwakeup said:

Can't wait for this set. Comes out to 15 each single, with shipping included, which is around the same price as if they were sold one at a time on pax am.  Let alone the cool extras included. Easy purchase. 

that's how i justified it. 

4 minutes ago, ps. said:

those rare 7s will probably sit in storage for a while. 

No doubt. I purchased this set because I'm a vinyl and RA junky but I completely understand that most people could care less about an expensive set of 7" vinyl. 

Im sure it'll be years before that thing sells out. 

1 minute ago, wbhendrix said:

No doubt. I purchased this set because I'm a vinyl and RA junky but I completely understand that most people could care less about an expensive set of 7" vinyl. 

Im sure it'll be years before that thing sells out. 

I assume he didn't want something like Live After Deaf happening again, but I too think he made a lot of these. But being a RA vinyl junkie as well, I had to have it. I'm stoked about the 17 unreleased tracks 

Edited by ps.

16 hours ago, untiliwakeup said:

Can't wait for this set. Comes out to 15 each single, with shipping included, which is around the same price as if they were sold one at a time on pax am.  Let alone the cool extras included. Easy purchase. 

The last single I purchased from Bullmoose (Willow Lane) came to 9 bucks with shipping. 15 per is nuts. 

Don't get me wrong, the singles are cool, but the price is definitely why this didn't sell out fast. Price tag should be $85. The extras are just cheap lights and paper. 

Edited by spaceghost