Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

On 11/05/2017 at 0:14 AM, untiliwakeup said:

Got this is the mail today. Looks great. Haven't had the chance to look at it that much but it comes with another 7inch of the 2 remaining bsides. 

Did you get one of the "12 randomly selected box sets will contain a one-of-a-kind solo acoustic 7" of one of Prisoner’s 12 tracks recorded direct-to-vinyl in the vintage Voice-O-Graph booth at Electric Lady studios. Only one single of each song exists and only one run of the Prisoner: End of World Edition will be ever be pressed."

11 hours ago, Skacel said:

Did you get one of the "12 randomly selected box sets will contain a one-of-a-kind solo acoustic 7" of one of Prisoner’s 12 tracks recorded direct-to-vinyl in the vintage Voice-O-Graph booth at Electric Lady studios. Only one single of each song exists and only one run of the Prisoner: End of World Edition will be ever be pressed."

do we know what this looks like?

6 hours ago, ps. said:

so far i think 8 or 9 people have come forward with the single acoustic 7. 

and the two extra b-sides are hidden as the backdrop when you open the box up, has stars on it. didn't seem like it was mentioned yet. 

Where did you see the 8 or 9 people talking about finding the one of a kind singles?

On 5/9/2017 at 1:01 PM, timsimmons said:

how much did they refund you?

Turns out I was refunded for the cost of the deluxe vinyl bundle with t-shirt. I'm definitely disappointed in their customer service this time around. I would have assumed they would set aside additional items that were ordered at the same time of the box set pre-order.

So far, all I can discern is talk of thermo nuclear war regarding Ondo, Nigeria, Professor Falken, Joshua, Tic tac toe...it's all a reference to War Games from the 80s. Not sure the relevance yet...

End of the World Edition... except there is no WW3 in War games.

This is starting to become some Brand New level shit.

More has happened. More references to War Games. 

Seems that ToyBinz tweeter is legit with two of those 90s eye hologram pics that say "Follow the Code" and now a Phone.

Also "THEOVINCENTAGNES" are literally Ryan's cats- Theo, Vincent, and Agnes.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...