Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

1 hour ago, wbhendrix said:

hey so whatever happened with the one of a kind records that were slipped into the Prisoner Box set? were those ever found? I'd love to hear someone post some of those sounds onto youtube so we can hear the rare recordings!

They're not geat judging from this video:

https://www.facebook.com/cwelding4/videos/g.184290004954398/1664571120238106/?type=2&theater&ifg=1

7 hours ago, jerseypride said:

thanks but it wont let me visit the link b/c i'm not in that specific group. Is it posted anywhere else? I keep googling but coming up empty 

14 minutes ago, Dhesketh said:

Anyone hear anything new about the live at rough trade record?  I thought it was supposed to come out the 15th but haven’t received any shipping notice.  Am I wrong on the date?

I received a shipping notice from US store. It says things will ship when released...22nd. 

Here's the response

"We're very sorry about the delay!  Due to a manufacturing issue in the US (the UK stock was manufactured in the UK), our shipment was delayed.  We received half of it today and we are feverishly packaging the first 450 orders in the order they were placed.  To save time we processed the orders early so we could have all the shipping labels ready to go so as soon as the stock arrived, thus we could just box it up, label it, and get it out.  I would check the tracking tomorrow to see if yours was one of the orders to make this first batch.  Unfortunately, the remaining stock is not going to arrive until mid-January.  We apologize profusely for the delay and hope you understand that filling these orders is a huge priority for us and we are doing everything we can to get them out ASAP. "

11 minutes ago, spilled milk said:

not sure how i fell within that first 450 since i ordered after they went  on sale the second time(cough...probably because i complained...cough), but mine is out for delivery today so it looks like these are starting to get out there.

Could you give us a date and approximate time you ordered? It says date and approximate time in your order history. I ordered in the first batch and mine hasn't moved. They may be in for more ass chewin'.

1 hour ago, bluetripleb1 said:

Could you give us a date and approximate time you ordered? It says date and approximate time in your order history. I ordered in the first batch and mine hasn't moved. They may be in for more ass chewin'.

Received mine today from US site.  Received confirmation email 11/22 at 7:47pm

This was their response after I sent my ‘wtf’ email. 

Hi,

I'm really sorry about the confusion here. Our website is very new and it's been very difficult to coordinate releases and even communication across two territories, distributors, labels, timezones, and etc.

We processed these orders a few days before the records were due to arrive on December 22. They did not actually arrive at our store until last Thursday, I imagine the warehouse didn't bother to ship them until after Xmas.

The other bad news is, we got less then half of the initial pressing of 1k. I guess since this is an exclusive title and entirely presold the label didn't really care about getting it done in time, especially over the holiday. 

I'm really sorry for the hassle, delay, confusion, all that. I took a look through the stack of extant labels and it appears yours has yet to ship. I'm waiting for everyone to wake up and get back online, but it appears the remainder of the stock will not arrive until the middle of this month. 

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to to, cancel the order, etc. This has been a real hassle and we are already working on improvements to our ordering system to avoid issues like this in the future. I'm really sorry and truly wish I was writing with better news.”

Edited by Velocity of Sound
Spelling error.

4 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

This is my favorite part. 

I guess since this is an exclusive title and entirely presold the label didn't really care about getting it done in time, 

Thats from someone that actually works for Rough Trade. 

right, and they are blaming the label which is not rough trade. rough trade just has an exclusive pressing. they did not have anything to do with pressing the record. Adams' label Pax Americana did.