Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

1 hour ago, HeartSwells said:

Listings for a Baby I Love You  pink 7" are popping up on UK indies. Rough Trade and Resident have them as in store only (to be released 15th June), but Piccadilly Records are accepting delivery. Limited to 750.

i'm guessing we'll get black in the US, and UK will get pink.

2 hours ago, HeartSwells said:

Listings for a Baby I Love You  pink 7" are popping up on UK indies. Rough Trade and Resident have them as in store only (to be released 15th June), but Piccadilly Records are accepting delivery. Limited to 750.

I can’t believe I am paying $18 for a 7-inch, but I want a pink one from Piccadilly.

Thanks for posting! :)

Edited by Plarocks

1 hour ago, apirk said:

This is up at bull moose but I had it in my cart and went to checkout and it was gone and is no longer available

I had a lot of issues checking this out at Bull Moose as well.

First time around, I had two other pre-orders in my cart, at the time equaling “free shipping.”

When I hit the “complete order” button, Ryan “vaporized” and then the Bull Moose site charged me $3.99 shipping. :o

I tried again with a new order about 90 minutes later, but this time adding a fourth item that was “in stock,” and everything seemed to go through this time with free shipping. :D

In all fairness, I don’t know if the website was having issues, or if it is this “buggy” IOS 13.1 upgrade on my I-phone... <_<

Edited by Plarocks

• 2 weeks later...

The "Baby I Love You" 7" will be on PINK vinyl on PAXAM and everywhere else. I repeat, PINK VINYL EVERYWHERE. The b-side is "Was I Wrong". If you signed up for the email, you got the link to order first today. It will go live tomorrow for everyone else. So go ahead and cancel all of those other orders and just get it through PAXAM (or wherever).

1 hour ago, ps. said:

The "Baby I Love You" 7" will be on PINK vinyl on PAXAM and everywhere else. I repeat, PINK VINYL EVERYWHERE. The b-side is "Was I Wrong". If you signed up for the email, you got the link to order first today. It will go live tomorrow for everyone else. So go ahead and cancel all of those other orders and just get it through PAXAM (or wherever).

Any insight on whether it’s 1500 worldwide?

750 for US, 750 for EU?