Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

Just now, Plarocks said:

I know. I have actually given up on the early 7-inches given the crazy money they go for.

However, if I ever see a good deal on one I am missing....;)

Any hint on what time the new LP/7-inch is showing up on Pax Am tomorrow?

I’m assuming Big Colors “Limited Edition” tomorrow and maybe the Anybody Evil 7” as well. But there’s no telling. 

I don't think this thing will be insanely limited. Been a while since he's pressed something where there wasn't enough to go around.

Also, the PaxAm edition will not be be made to order per say, but if this thing isn't coming out until April, they will most likely gauge the PaxAm pressing number based on 'x' amount of orders that happen in a time frame before they have to tell the plant the qty. 

Edited by timsimmons

2 hours ago, timsimmons said:

I don't think this thing will be insanely limited. Been a while since he's pressed something where there wasn't enough to go around.

Also, the PaxAm edition will not be be made to order per say, but if this thing isn't coming out until April, they will most likely gauge the PaxAm pressing number based on 'x' amount of orders that happen in a time frame before they have to tell the plant the qty. 

I agree. 

Edited by ps.

16 hours ago, timsimmons said:

And I don't believe we can ever trust the numbers. There is no way that there are only 1,500 "Baby I Love You" 7-inches. Gotta be double that at least, or else they would all be gone. 

13 minutes ago, Andthejets27 said:

Wonder if the listing on pax am will show as sold out when splatter is gone or just divert to sending black copies with no change to the listing? Product info makes it tough to tell

Confirmation email says (Splatter) so maybe that will eventually disappear?

Edited by spaceghost

I liked the “free” 7-inch with the two bonus songs.

At least made the $8.99 shipping worth something.

(What a 7-inch costs anyways.)

If I wasn’t such a fan, I would have waited for Bull Moose, but that extra 7-inch with 2 non-lp songs made it worth it for me. 

Now watch him put out the “Big Colours” Psychedelic 7-inch box with 15 extra B-sides next. :lol:

Not to get record dork detail oriented, but it didn't technically say how many of the splatter will be pressed. I'm assuming it's 1000 for US and 1000 for EU, but that is only an ASSumption and maybe they will be available another way without the seven inch for those who missed out. I doubt it, but ya never know.