Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

I'm not defending the shady guy at all... I'm just saying eBay makes it VERY easy to pull this kind of crap off. 

Now, if cancelling a paid-for transaction allowed eBay to shut down your account, that would be a step in the right direction. 

Someone should watch this guy after June 9th, and see if negative feedback really does show up on his account. I guarantee there's no way he's getting 10 of these sets.

On a happier note, thanks for the heads up with the Amazon Blue Light PO. I also noticed they pulled the Carnegie box set PO finally.

Alright, so Carnegie Hall 6xLP should I be freaking out and ordering this anywhere I can, or will it be a big wide release?  Everyone seems torn on that, someone earlier speculated less than 3k copies.  

It sold as quickly from his site and from Bullmoose as all of the 7" releases have. My guess is it will come more in demand over time than those as it is 6LP of solid songs opposed to just 1 or 2 good songs and a joke song on each 7".

But I wasn't joking. Its gonna hit retail stores. Your local is your best bet. Will they get 35 copies? probably not. This probably won't be more or less difficult to find than the 7" have been. That being said, don't wait. I'm just saying don't sweat it over the next month. Ignore what its being sold for on ebay. Once copies start being available, those prices will come way down. 2500 is alot, and probably the sweet spot given RA's size (Enough to satisfy die hards, but not too many so retailers are stuck with it for years).

Second pressing of the box set for sale tomorrow at 10am. At the PaxAm shop.

So do you think Soundstage Direct is taking orders for 1st or 2nd pressings, or do you think they even know or care?

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/ryan-adams-live-at-carnegie-hall-180-gram-box-set-vinyl-records.shtml

It doesn't. but its pretty easy to say. "Due to overwhelming demand, We have decided to add a second pressing. So that you don't feel cheated, we are making this one look different so as to distinguish from the first pressing. We wanted to make sure everyone who wanted this could get it"