Spotify Green 
Indie Pear Cover 
AMS Orange 
AMS Red 
Barnes & Noble White * Not live yet
Urban Outtfitters Blue * Not live yet
Vinyl Me, Please ( ? ) * Not live yet
MRC Magenta * Not live yet

Stoked on my splatter version. That's all I'm gonna need, but tempted to get that variant cover one since my Prisoner matches.

comeback_vinyl

**UPDATE** This variant was announced yesterday at 500 copies and we quickly sold out of our allocation. The label has decided to change the pressing to 1,000 copies due to the high demand. We are re-opening pre-orders now!! Orange vinyl variant of “Big Colors” limited to 1,000 copies!! Link in bio to pre-order.

31 minutes ago, jerseypride said:

comeback_vinyl

**UPDATE** This variant was announced yesterday at 500 copies and we quickly sold out of our allocation. The label has decided to change the pressing to 1,000 copies due to the high demand. We are re-opening pre-orders now!! Orange vinyl variant of “Big Colors” limited to 1,000 copies!! Link in bio to pre-order.

Oh my God. That's false advertising and I can't believe I've been so taken advantage of. Cancelling my order promptly and never listening to DRA again. 

/End pretend rant

8 minutes ago, curator said:

The single is so fucking good.  Def grabbing an indie ‘pear’ cover.  I have the apple.  What’s next?  I’ve personally tried a tiny watermelon with success and believe it or not, a cucumber :wub:

I want to see the cucumber piece. That's hysterical. We always just used old Coke cans #alluminumfumesarehealthy

• 2 weeks later...