Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

15 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Not for nothing but using the language you did, which is derogatory term used towards women, and than arguing about abuse is pretty ridiculous

I have never used that word in my lifetime but you throw it around like its nothing. It seems like one of the main reasons men are in this situation because of behavior like this but think they are not part of the problem

Anyone who has ever used that word or a derogatory term towards a sex or race IS part of the problem

You’re obviously not Australian or English

But yeah that’s the same  :rolleyes:

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

Does this read to anyone else that maybe there is also some sort of glaring mental health issue going on here?

He has had anxiety and depression issues in the past, I think, but idk, something more severe like Mania? Bipolar? or is he just an asshole? I don't think it is ever that simple. Not suggesting that means any of his actions are/were okay. But it sounds like dude may need some serious help for his head.  /$.02

31 minutes ago, Mars said:

Does this read to anyone else that maybe there is also some sort of glaring mental health issue going on here?

He has had anxiety and depression issues in the past, I think, but idk, something more severe like Mania? Bipolar? or is he just an asshole? I don't think it is ever that simple. Not suggesting that means any of his actions are/were okay. But it sounds like dude may need some serious help for his head.  /$.02

DING, DING, DING! 

1 hour ago, Mars said:

Bipolar here. Horrible meltdowns that are uncontrollable mixed with irrational highs? Yes. Assaulting women? Nah. He’s just an asshole

nobody is making you select few brain geniuses longform victim blame, equate a swear word with a lifetime of sexual abusive behavior (what are u, 12 years old), whinly trot out the SJW strawman over credible allegations, etc for all to see, and yet here we are several pages later.

rationalizing your own shittiness is what your internal monologue is for my dudes. definitely no need to subject a public forum to your 4-chan depravity, doubly so since all y'all quite evidently lack any of the artfulness of those particular cesspool dwellers.