Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

1 minute ago, Shelby American said:

When you think you're baiting but you're just rolling about getting made fun of.

When you think you're a supporter of the Me Too movement while quietly supporting a rapist for President...

Biden voters should also drop their pretend BLM support too as they just set back the movement another 10 years...

Just now, timbrh2001 said:

When you think you're a supporter of the Me Too movement while quietly supporting a rapist for President...

Biden voters should also drop their pretend BLM support too as they just set back the movement another 10 years...

Listen, if Biden touched you you need to tell someone who can do something about it. I understand it's hard, Clinton got me in the '90s, but taking it out on us isn't the way man.

2 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I think you have a misperception of how excited people are for Biden. 

It's not about being excited about it or not, it's about putting him in power through their support with their vote that 'cancels' their ability to effectively sit on their high horse about Ryan's Me Too problems at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

They think their weird sports team mentality about the president applies to everyone. Biden is nasty medicine you have to take to cure a disease.

Obviously you totally missed the 8 years of the disastrous Obama Administration that led this country to giving Trump a shot. Can't wait to see what other mini Hitler Biden/Kopmala is going to lead us to in 8 years...

It's absolutely insane just how blind Liberals are to the realities of the current Neoliberal Democratic Party that has existed in it's Corporatist state since Jimmy Carter left office.

40 years of heavy gaslighting by their Liberal media outlets has obviously been quite effective...

Edited by timbrh2001

Just now, timbrh2001 said:

Obviously you totally missed the 8 years of the disastrous Obama Administration that led this country to giving Trump a shot. Can't wait to see what other mini Hitler Biden/Kopmala is going to lead us to in 8 years...

*12. Biden won't run for reelection but Harris will take over. I don't want that either but it's hilarious how it scares you so.

Credit where it’s due Timbr has been consistent with his POV for the past 2 years. 

but looking for ideological purity in a vinyl collectors forum in a thread about Ryan Adams just seems like a lost cause. 

people got tired of him being a jerk. They got tired of him. The end. 

Just now, Shelby American said:

*12. Biden won't run for reelection but Harris will take over. I don't want that either but it's hilarious how it scares you so.

I say 10 years because Biden is going to make up some disease to cover for his obvious current Dementia hand it off to Kopmala in 2 years so she can run for reelection twice.

Also, the mental gymnastic you have to do to justify still enjoying a dude’s music is exhausting. 

I mean, like it or don’t. People who don’t have been explaining why. You still want to? Sweet. You aren’t being “cancelled” because of it. 

Edited by timsimmons

Just now, timsimmons said:

Credit where it’s due Timbr has been consistent with his POV for the past 2 years. 

but looking for ideological purity in a vinyl collectors forum in a thread about Ryan Adams just seems like a lost cause. 

people got tired of him being a jerk. They got tired of him. The end. 

I get all that. People have been doing that to him since I got into his music 15 years ago. Wednesdays is a fantastic Ryan Adams album. I'm happy I'm not one of those people who cancelled him.

1 minute ago, timsimmons said:

Also, the mental gymnastic you have to do to justify still enjoying a dude’s music is exhausting. 

I'd argue the same mental gymnastics is being used by people to justify cancelling him as well. I'm consistent. I didn't vote for a Rapist and I also know that we have laws in this country for a reason, if Ryan broke any of them and there's evidence of that, he should be in prison.

5 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I mean, like it or don’t. People who don’t have been explaining why. You still want to? Sweet. You aren’t being “cancelled” because of it. 

Sure, but they're not being consistent in their beliefs which makes their high horse their sitting on an act of hypocrisy.

All I'm saying.

Basically I got tired of him being a dick. Also, I’ve realized I haven’t really enjoyed his music thoroughly for about 15 years (some stuff here and there). I wish he could have been a better person towards those women (and his fans and band mates over the years). 

but I wish people were kinder towards others in general

Edited by timsimmons

1 minute ago, timsimmons said:

Basically I got tired of him being a dick. Also, I’ve realized I haven’t really enjoyed his music thoroughly for about 15 years (some stuff here and there). I wish he could have been a better person towards those women (and his fans and band mates over the years). 

but I wish people were kinder towards others in general

Oh I totally agree. Ryan is a deeply troubled human being. I think a compassionate person would sincerely hope he gets and finds the help he needs to become a better person.

Just now, billya said:

Came in here because I hadn't seen Timbrh in a while. The rhetoric in this thread is way too intense. 

Unfortunately I wish we could just talk about his new album as well because I'm excited as hell about just how good it is but unfortunately people still need to get on their annoying high horse and bring up the Me Too stuff.