Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

3 minutes ago, timbrh2001 said:

Thread topic is incorrect. The globalist agenda is a right wing Neoliberal agenda that initially started in the 60s with Nixon and went full steam ahead in the 80s with Reagan and has carried on with every administration since.

👍

corrected

On 12/12/2020 at 11:38 AM, timbrh2001 said:

Unfortunately I wish we could just talk about his new album as well because I'm excited as hell about just how good it is but unfortunately people still need to get on their annoying high horse and bring up the Me Too stuff.

*looks back at the thread, sees that 75% of the posts are now coming from you* ah, hm,

1 hour ago, timbrh2001 said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. This about Liberal hypocrisy being exposed with their support and vote of a Rapist in Joe Biden.

It's not an either/or thing. Y'all did it and it ruined your lil Me Too Movement.

So Trump supporters can support a rapist because at least they aren't hypocrites about it? You are definitely a rapist with how bad your projections are. And you think the me too movement is a witch hunt, yet your only real argument is an accusation against Biden? Which would fall under your description of a witch hunt, so you are equally a hypocrite. You seem like a very angry and confused person, because all of your talk of media control, you definitely seem brainwashed by the media. 

1 hour ago, timbrh2001 said:

8 Billionaires own over 90% of American media and you think you're being told a 'proper narrative'? 😂😂😂

Why do you think they've been busy buying up all the media outlets across the country ever since Bill Clinton signed the 1998 Telecommunications Act that paved the way for these media consolidation efforts? Figure it out...

Wait, what does THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RYAM ADAMS

• timsimmons changed the title to PAX AM Records Thread - Come for the Ryam Adams discussion, stay for hearing about The Right Wing Neoliberal Agenda That Initially Started In the 60s With Nixon and Went Full Steam Ahead In The 80s With Reagan and Has Carried On Since
Just now, CatsNJazz said:

I honestly never gave a shit about that, it's just sad how upset you are by other people discussing their opinions 

I'm not upset. I'm not the one who reported this thread to the moderators. I'm fine having this discussion because it's pretty obvious there's some massive hypocrisy goin on amongst some former Ryan Adams fans and their new demented Liberal hero, Joe Biden.

3 minutes ago, deftbarley said:

I know you own a "Don't Tread On Me" flag but I'm still trying to figure out how many...

Are you UnAmerican?

The flag is named after American general and politician Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution. It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie flag. It is often used in the United States as a symbol for gun rights, American patriotism, individual liberties and disagreement with government intervention.