Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

21 hours ago, satoshi said:

when do we get Chris?

IDK, you tell us. It took decades (and for him to die first) for Jimmy Saville's 589 victims to be recognized and that's despite how "pedo-scare"-prone UK media & culture often is and how quickly people there are willing to assume the worst based on insinuation. And yet, somehow, Saville was the Teflon Don of pedo-accusations, all of which were apparently warranted.

Amazingly delusional to think backlash works uniformly across all contexts, or that it should. Can I invite you to have a grip on reality, to avoid such delusional presumptions about how the world works/ought to work?

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo

15 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

IDK, you tell us. It took decades (and for him to die first) for Jimmy Saville's 589 victims to be recognized and that's despite how "pedo-scare"-prone UK media & culture often is and how quickly people there are willing to assume the worst based on insinuation. And yet, somehow, Saville was the Teflon Don of pedo-accusations, all of which were apparently warranted.

Amazingly delusional to think backlash works uniformly across all contexts, or that it should. Can I invite you to have a grip on reality, to avoid such delusional presumptions about how the world works/ought to work?

It must really be mentally exhausting to be in a never-ending pursuit of justice for all of the worlds injustices

11 hours ago, satoshi said:

It must really be mentally exhausting to be in a never-ending pursuit of justice for all of the worlds injustices

Nah, having an ethical core comes naturally to me. You see, I enjoy not being a degenerate. It's actually really fucking simple. Just, don't be a POS or an enabler of POS. Try it on for size, some time, yourself. See how the rest of your life pans out after. You might like it too.

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo

• 7 months later...
On 8/12/2021 at 5:19 PM, satoshi said:

when do we get Chris?

Ryan Adams Chris Out Now!

Ryan Adams full length album Chris is available to download NOW for a limited time only!

For ONE WEEK ONLY you can download all the tracks direct from PAXAM. Before it is available on streaming services. ( PLUS one BONUS track available only to you ). Albums are expensive to record and I’ve seen your comments about the low dividends steaming pay. Here’s a way for us to keep the records flowing. 

If you can’t afford this and want to hear it, please know it’s cool if your buddy wants to share it with you. My first Black Flag record was on side 2 of a blank cassette and it changed my life. So much so that I’m here with you now. 

You keep the lights on at PAXAM and I love you cats. You’re the best fans in the world ( besides maybe KISS fans - but cmon ) 

Thank You.

PAXAM loves you

XO 

DRA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/25/2022 at 4:47 PM, Plarocks said:

Okay…

Vinyl preorder?

Chris Double Color Vinyl https://paxam.shop/products/chris-double-color-vinyl

Romeo & Juliet Double Color Vinyl https://paxam.shop/products/romeo-juliet-double-color-vinyl

FM Vinyl Color Vinyl https://paxam.shop/products/fm-vinyl-color-vinyl

Devolver Black Vinyl https://paxam.shop/products/devolver-black-vinyl

Really unfortunate that his music seems to have suffered from the whole media hassle a few years back. Prisoner is a masterpiece, that word is used a lot nowadays but that album is on the same level as old springsteen records imo. Every one of the follow ups is really lackluster. I don't get why he had to literally release 5-6 albums last year instead of just taking the good songs and putting them on one.

58 minutes ago, Vega said:

Really unfortunate that his music seems to have suffered from the whole media hassle a few years back. Prisoner is a masterpiece, that word is used a lot nowadays but that album is on the same level as old springsteen records imo. Every one of the follow ups is really lackluster. I don't get why he had to literally release 5-6 albums last year instead of just taking the good songs and putting them on one.

Yeah, it's such a bummer the media had to hassle him about being an abusive pedo POS...

29 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Yeah, it's such a bummer the media had to hassle him about being an abusive pedo POS...

Weird, you sound like the kind of person who would say MAP instead of Pedo because you find it offensive. Because you also claim that people are guilty of something only because someone said so, even though they have been cleared of all charges:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/ryan-adams-cleared-by-fbi-in-investigation-into-underage-sexts-2856567

10 minutes ago, Vega said:

Weird, you sound like the kind of person who would say MAP instead of Pedo because you find it offensive. Because you also claim that people are guilty of something only because someone said so, even though they have been cleared of all charges:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/ryan-adams-cleared-by-fbi-in-investigation-into-underage-sexts-2856567

I have no fucking idea what MAP is, but you sound like the kind of person who makes excuses for pieces of shit, so you can go on and enjoy listening to their music.  Have at it. So much other great music out there. No one is perfect, but I don't feel the need to cling on to this turd. I believe the women.

2 hours ago, Vega said:

He's definitely putting out a lot more B sides disguised as albums these days but Big Colors, Wednesdays and FM are all great, the rest, not so much

I was selling records at a local record sale this summer and a guy I hate was trying to clown me for selling Ryan records ($20 for 2LPs, not like $300 for a Burzum LP)

I went and looked at the guys Instagram later that night and he was happily posting about being at a show of a disgraced local creep who had been called out for engaging in a nearly identical list of gross behavior that Ryan did. 

Just wanted to contribute to a legendary thread here 👍

18 hours ago, Vega said:

They have been lackluster, and the binge of new music is odd. Perhaps it's a part of his therapy. Anyways, I'm still a fan and bought these records...