Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

I might get it... I don't know.  I ordered the CE of this game, and will want to get the DkS2 remake for PS4 as well.  I kind of want the guide, but the last guide I got (Borderlands 2 GOTYE) isn't terribly useful and has some errors.  The hardcover is really nice though.  Before that I haven't had a guide since Turok: Dinosaur Hunter.  OLD SCHOOL. That guide was great, I should have held on to it.  Wish they had cool hardcovers back then, it was just magazine-style.

tons. and lots that dropped from only specific enemies.

And special weapons from things like cutting tails off bosses etc.

Haha yup.  My fav approach to getting the tail weapons is to

use great combustion with the +5 asc. pyro flame. Aimed properly you can blow them off of in 1-shot, depending on which boss.

Dark 2 didn't have any tails weapons though, unless I am mistaken.  I didn't mind farming for armor sets in 2 but not something I'd terribly miss I think, becomes a little grindy when you are after a rare drop. I do absolutely love the variety of weapons, though.

Bloodborne has the

Kirkhammer transitions

though.  I don't know if I'll end up using it, but it looks nuts.

Free Bloodborne PS4 Theme:

This code will become valid on 3/11/15 (that's today)

US: J4ND-DJNH-K3C7
EU: PBGA-HJNC-LQ99

Just tried it on PS3 and it appears it transaction history, but not in download list, so hopefully I can still grab it when I get a system.

Tried to punch it in again and seems like it's already been redeemed and there's a little shopping bag icon, so I'm hoping when I log in on PS4 it'll just appear in the downloads.

Oh yeah that kinda makes me want the guide even more since I have the Dark 1 & 2 themes on PS3.  I wonder if the voucher would expire, though, or if I could punch it in own PS3 and download it later.

Wasn't planning on getting PS4 for another 6 months, but once Bloodborne is in hand, that may change.

Just cancelled my pre-order at Gamestop but god damn the dude gave me a ton of grief and guilt about it.

I know they must have some sort of incentive tied to pre-orders but it shouldn't be as hard to cancel a $5 pre-order as it is to cancel a Comcast subscription.

yeah Im pretty sure they have a quota that they have to reach per month on preorders. They always press me about placing reservations whenever i go.

yeah Im pretty sure they have a quota that they have to reach per month on preorders. They always press me about placing reservations whenever i go.

Yeah I'm used to it during checkout, but I've never tried to cancel one before.

Dude was all like "Aw man, everyone comes to me to cancel pre-orders. This is a negative 1 for me today. Now I need to replace it with another one or it looksbad"

Me: "Oh, sorry man. It's a popular game I'm sure you'll get one"

"Yeah but, like are you sure you don't want to move it to another system? or a different game? or just put it on your gamestop account and use it on something later?"

"Nah, that's cool man, thanks though"

"Alright, it's just like you know I don't want to have too many negatives, you know? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, man. I just bought it digital, so I'm good for now."

"Digital? OH man! Why would you do that? Having physical is so much better. really man, are you sure??"

God.. I was so tempted to say "Dude, if you charge me $10 less and come to my door and deliver this to me at Midnight on release day, then I'll keep my preorder."

But I know he was just doing what he had to do, so whatevs.

Artwork? dafuq you talkin bout lol. Games haven't come with "art" of any kind since like Sega Genesis.

I go digital, I paid $5 less, and no taxes, and I'm gonna be playing at Midnight on tuesday while you suckers at work like "oh man I hope the UPS guy brings my package today and doesn't leave me one of those "You weren't home" notes!!"

Artwork? dafuq you talkin bout lol. Games haven't come with "art" of any kind since like Sega Genesis.

I go digital, I paid $5 less, and no taxes, and I'm gonna be playing at Midnight on tuesday while you suckers at work like "oh man I hope the UPS guy brings my package today and doesn't leave me one of those "You weren't home" notes!!"

I probably can't play until the weekend anyway.

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

Plus I'm a filthy casul.