RSD15 Request Thread

I plan on being at my local shop nice and early Saturday morning.  I can help some people out.  Shoot me a message with what you're looking for.  Im already getting the following for myself so do not ask as the limit is one per customer; Deja, Nirvana Tribute, Pizza Underground, GDP/Front Bottoms, possibly Elvis depending on price, Citizen Dick, Pianos.

Im sorry guys, but not really interested in shipping international/canada.  

If anyone can pick up a copy of Real Friends - More Acoustic Songs pic disc for me that would be amazing!! :) I live in Southern California, but according to their Instagram, the list of record stores that the Real Friends record will be sold at are nowhere near me. I think the closest is in Riverside and that's almost 2 hours away from me :( It's the only thing that I reaaallly want for RSD, so if anyone can help me out, please let me know!! Thanks.

EDIT

Forgot to add this, but will give a free record AND pay for the RF pic disc if someone can pick this up for me! Please message me if interested! Also working the whole day, so I have no chance of going to a record store near me on Saturday :(

EDIT

Forgot to add this, but will give a free record AND pay for the RF pic disc if someone can pick this up for me! Please message me if interested! Also working the whole day, so I have no chance of going to a record store near me on Saturday :(

I'll keep an eye out for ya  :ph34r:

If anyone's going to RSD at Amoeba or Origami in LA, it sounds like that Blur is going to be giving away the 7" for free if you present your receipt and say "The Magic Whip" to them. I'm really hoping I'm not asking much from you guys but if any of you LA people are free from 12:30 at Origami or 2:00 at Amoeba and can get one for me, I'll send a little cashmoney your way for your troubles.