RSD15 Request Thread

In a thread literally dedicated to people making RSD requests, this is a really strange post

Not strange, but let's hamper our expectations a bit. His list is like me showing up a week late and saying: "If anyone could point me to the Elvis Presley, ETID, BCS, White Stripes, Foo Fighters, or U2 releases, that'd be great.” It sounded like trolling to me.

Sorry that I was working. I missed out ogetting some of the more limited ones and wanted to know if anyone could help out. My bad for trying.

sorry, haven't been around all day because i slept in late and had to run errands but i got to your PM and the shop still has the cory branan/lydia loveless that you're looking for and i can pick that up for you.  just let me know and i will pick it up tonight since it's on my way to the faith no more show.

Not strange, but let's hamper our expectations a bit. His list is like me showing up a week late and saying: "If anyone could point me to the Elvis Presley, ETID, BCS, White Stripes, Foo Fighters, or U2 releases, that'd be great.” It sounded like trolling to me.

I honesty thought FF and Metallica would be a lot easier to get but none of my three stores got allocated many at all.

Looking for Star Wars Rebels 7" picture disc and Lydia Loveless/Cory Branan 7" split. Any help would be appreciated.

didn't see this until now and i won't be by my local shop for a bit, but they had one more loveless/branan split as of last week.  you could try calling them and asking if they will ship to you, if they still have it.

http://www.portofsoundrecords.com/

i also just posted this link in the online RSD thread, i think it was, since someone else is looking for it as well.  good luck!

Have these as extras if anyone is looking.

Phish NYE95 (NOTE - it arrived slightly damaged. The records are 100% fine, but the packaging/cardboard on the back is ripped. It is ultimately NOT in the shrink wrap either, as it was torn to shit when I opened the package, so I just took it off. It's not really that big of a deal, just felt that I should let you know in case you were interested.)

Built To Spill - Untethered Moon LP
Diarrhea Planet/Those Darlins 12" split
Futurebirds/T. Hardy Morris - split 7" (x2)