FS - Blink 182 EOTS Splatter

_MeganHarris

they are repressing all of these in the axact same colors as before if I am not mistaken, they realy screwed everyone who purchased these at a higher price than retail.

You're right, I wish everything pressed was limited to 500 on some goofy color and never repressed so I could make loads of money off it. God forbid records get repressed so that people can get it at retail price.

Nobody screwed anybody. If you make the choice to buy something at double/triple/whatever the retail price instead of just waiting for a repress, its your own fault

they are repressing all of these in the axact same colors as before if I am not mistaken, they realy screwed everyone who purchased these at a higher price than retail.

I like that you posted this in both the Blink threads. Covering your bases.

Also, all you're doing is screwing this girl from making a sale by informing others that a repress is in the works and $60 is a laughable price to expect on a soon to be readily available item.

Also, all you're doing is screwing this girl from making a sale by informing others that a repress is in the works and $60 is a laughable price to expect on a soon to be readily available item.

Yeah why the hell are there still 2 threads for this?

Also, I find it funny a beloved member of this board just sold one for $55 & gets no shit, but this girl gets torn apart.

Yeah why the hell are there still 2 threads for this?

Also, I find it funny a beloved member of this board just sold one for $55 & gets no shit, but this girl gets torn apart.

Because earlier when I posted it in the wrong thread, I reposted it in the correct one in hopes that the wrong one would get deleted, but instead now there's two in the correct thread. :/ 

You're right, I wish everything pressed was limited to 500 on some goofy color and never repressed so I could make loads of money off it. God forbid records get repressed so that people can get it at retail price.

Nobody screwed anybody. If you make the choice to buy something at double/triple/whatever the retail price instead of just waiting for a repress, its your own fault

Yeah, like when I bought catch for us the foxes from you for like 60 bucks when it was still Availible. Still feel like an idiot.

I am not tearing anybody apart, I am just leting others know that a repress is coming, and that they shouldnt spend unecesarry money because they are repressing it.

I never said "I wish everything pressed was limited to 500." I posted that because hot topic said there were only X amount. So people who wanted the record when it was sold out, most likely piad more for it thinking there would not be another option. However, they are goign to repress is, so I am sharing the information so others don't pay unecessary amounts for it.

Yeah, like when I bought catch for us the foxes from you for like 60 bucks when it was still Availible. Still feel like an idiot.

I truly do not remember this. If this is true and you can prove it, I will refund you the difference. I would never knowingly do that if it was readily available.

I only ask you to prove it because I dont have any feedback from you and I've deleted all my old PM's

I truly do not remember this. If this is true and you can prove it, I will refund you the difference. I would never knowingly do that if it was readily available.

I only ask you to prove it because I dont have any feedback from you and I've deleted all my old PM's

Welp, it looks like it happend before we switched to the new boards, cause I can't find any trace of the pms. It's all good though, my post is more of a cautionary statement, DO YOUR DAMN research.

And to be fair, it was sold out at gilead, but I found a copy like a week after I bought yours on robotic empires' site.