FS Most of my collection! Get it now! All records great condition

Guest chipbirds

I bought a few records thru this guy, same paypal problems. Ended up doing a bank transfer ( so hopefully I'm protected if it not legit). For a few days after he was nowhere around, however he shot me an email the other day saying sorry for the communication delay and my records were in the mail (no tracking included in email...). This was 2 days ago , so we'll see what happens. Seemed like a solid dude and you would think a scammer would try to net a larger amount.

I'd be fine if he just responded with some update. I paid no attention to this thread at first, but I'm glad I checked yesterday. This is probably karma for me trying to be funny on that last scammer thread. At least he "fixed" his PayPal issues for me and that's how I paid. Speaking of karma his email name is ironic...

Thank freaking God I'm not the only one. I was feeling sketchy about this guy two days ago when he contacted me to buy a La Dispute and Man Overboard record off him for $40. He said his PayPal wasn't working and that it was somehow "hacked" or something. Then he wanted me to pay him through email and that's when I knew that it wasn't safe at that point. I told him I was sorry and that once his PayPal was cleared up I might buy from him because I would feel so much safer through PayPal. I guess not anymore. I'm so glad I didn't go through with that deal because I was so close to doing it. I knew in the back of my head it probably was too good to be true when he offered to sell two expensive records to me for $40ppd and he only had 2 posts and one feedback by some guy who also has very few posts. This could be a potential scammer so beware to everyone here on the boards.

Exact same thing happened to me but for a Get Up Kids record I was looking for.

Told him I did not want to pay any other way and to let me know when his Paypal account issues were resolved but never heard back from him.

Damn I thought I was able to post the info I found before people made deals. Hope all goes well!

I've bought something from a user here before with 2 posts/no feedback and he approached me to sell an album. He was selling it on deadformat.net around the same time he messaged me so everything checked out. The price was nice and it arrived in the condition he described. So sometimes people can be trusted. But this guy is obviously yanking people's chains.