Out Now: Superheaven (Daylight) - Ours is Chrome

I see folks getting the record in the mail, but has anyone been able to find the variant at local Hot Topic?

It went up online and sold out already. Those orders will be shipping next week and there will also be copies shipping out to select HT stores next week as well. There might be a few copies left over that they can put up on the site sometime next week but I'm not sure if that will happen or not yet. I've been told more copies will be available in a month or two but we'll see if that actually happens.

It went up online and sold out already. Those orders will be shipping next week and there will also be copies shipping out to select HT stores next week as well. There might be a few copies left over that they can put up on the site sometime next week but I'm not sure if that will happen or not yet. I've been told more copies will be available in a month or two but we'll see if that actually happens.

Damn, wasn't expecting them to sell out that quick. Hoping a copy shows up at my local HT.

I accidently posted this in the wrong thread apparently, this was for Deja:

The Superheaven vinyl hasnt gone online yet on HT.com, should be up any day though. My guess would be that it's up tomorrow with a few other new titles.

I have a gift card to Newbury so I'll most likely be stopping by on my lunch break to pick this up later.

I went last Tuesday and couldn't find it so I asked if they got this in and the girl came back with a copy of the CD, then she told me the Newbury Comics exclusive comes out on the 12th.