Out Now: Superheaven (Daylight) - Ours is Chrome

what's wrong with you? ;)

i agree with him. but im a Superheaven/Daylight rookie.

I heard this and was like..okay, its loud. very clean and remind me of HUM. (more so the Electra2000 album, check it out - fuckin '93 man. \m/)

then i heard JAR, fell in love. this one has moments. did i buy? yes. i think its worthy of owning.

i agree with him. but im a Superheaven/Daylight rookie.

I heard this and was like..okay, its loud. very clean and remind me of HUM. (more so the Electra2000 album, check it out - fuckin '93 man. \m/)

then i heard JAR, fell in love. this one has moments. did i buy? yes. i think its worthy of owning.

i love that you discovered this band :D

The cover is definitely cool, variant seems a bit lackluster though

Yeah, Newbury sent an email about a week ago saying the color of the vinyl basically came out nearly all green, instead of the A-side/B-side green yellow they intended for. Oh well, I'm fine with it. The cover looks awesome in person. 

Hi guys, this is my first post. Been lurking for a while.

I've got the Gold variant. I think the Mastering on Side A on Vinyl sounds flat while Side B sounds more dynamic and even a little louder. Has anybody else noticed this yet? Or is it just my copy?

I also have the gold. Spun it last night and it sounded fine. Might be my favorite color from the first pressing.

Thanks YouLoveHisWife for posting the pics. I didn't have the time between posts. The cover definitely looks better in person. Not the greatest cover ever but cool nonetheless. As for the vinyl color I like the subtlety of the yellow in the green in relation to the snake on the cover. Haven't gotten the chance to listen to this on vinyl yet.

Thanks YouLoveHisWife for posting the pics. I didn't have the time between posts. The cover definitely looks better in person. Not the greatest cover ever but cool nonetheless. As for the vinyl color I like the subtlety of the yellow in the green in relation to the snake on the cover. Haven't gotten the chance to listen to this on vinyl yet.

I like the color too, you can definitely see the yellow blended into the green if you put something white behind it, even though it's more light green and dark green.

I just gave it a spin and it sounds great as well.