PO: The Story So Far - Self Titled

Pre-orders are now live and a new song is up! The album drops on 5/19

http://thestorysofar.merchnow.com/

Pressing Info:

500 - Black 180 Gram (PN Webstore)

1000 - Cream / Aqua Smash w/White Splatter (Hot Topic)

1000 - Royal Blue / Cyan Blue Smash w/Cream Splatter (TSSF Tour)

2500 - Clear In Royal Blue (PN Webstore)

5000 - Half Cream / Half Electric Blue (Various)

Sounds alright. USAD was full of jams for me, WYDS had some really good songs but the production and lack of dynamics (songs all seemed to just blister along and never slow down and turn down the volume, whereas I thought placeholder at least helped that on USAD) made the whole album seem too similar across every song. Color me cautiously optimistic. I think some of their best stuff happens when they turn down the electric guitars a little bit and add some acoustic and range (both musically and with Parker's vocals).

Meh. All their stuff sounds the same to me.

i guess i'll be that guy who humblebrags about being a long-time fan, but as someone who has been listening to this band prior to USAD: their development has been really, really disappointing. it's great that they've gotten huge, because they are talented and deserve it, but they haven't released any original content in years. can still barely tell USAD and WYDS apart if i have their discography on shuffle.

i guess i'll be that guy who humblebrags about being a long-time fan, but as someone who has been listening to this band prior to USAD: their development has been really, really disappointing. it's great that they've gotten huge, because they are talented and deserve it, but they haven't released any original content in years. can still barely tell USAD and WYDS apart if i have their discography on shuffle.

Well put. I listen to their records a few times when they get released, but the songs are really hard to distinguish from one another. They do have a few catchy tunes, no doubt about that, but nothing to really keep me interested.

preorders are up

http://thestorysofar.merchnow.com

500 - Black 180 Gram (PN Webstore)
1000 - Cream / Aqua smash w/White splatter (Hot Topic)
1000 - Royal Blue / Cyan Blue smash w/Cream Splatter (TSSF Tour)
2500 - Color in Color: Clear in Royal Blue (PN Webstore)
5000 -Half Cream / Half Electric Blue (Various)

Really want that 180g black but no way am i paying $57 to get it to the UK. Sux

How much is shipping to the UK?

I paid $47 for the LP and a copy of the Man Overboard/Senses Fail 7" including shipping to Germany.

The kids are gonna be so bummed that the most limited variant isn't filled with splatters and smashes!

I am glad that black is the most limited variant. :)