PO: The Story So Far - Self Titled

Just a heads up for anyone wanting the tour copy...my friend is at the NYC show right now and he said TSSFs merch guy told him there are 55 copies left out of the 1000. They could very well sell out tonight as they aren't limiting the amount you can buy per person.

That is so fucking lame! I hope they have some left next Friday 

SUUUPPPERRRR pissed. I finally played my record and it's scratched and pops during the first 20 seconds of smile! My 180g is ruined!  :wacko:  :blink:  :o  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Did you clean it first? 

That's pretty common on the outer edge of records. I doubt cleaning it will help all that much, but still not a bad thing to do.

That's pretty common on the outer edge of records. I doubt cleaning it will help all that much, but still not a bad thing to do.

Did you clean it first? 

Yeah, I usually clean my records before I spin them due to the collected dust from the factories, but there is a scratch on track 1, and it pops for like 15 sec, and then goes away, If Merch now can't replace it, then i'll just keep it, and hope I can get a tour press on Friday when I go. I doubt there will be any left though :/