PO: The Story So Far - Self Titled

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Still have copy I bought at one of their shows in OKC, so not getting this. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I appreciate you making me check out Newbury's new exclusive pressing section since they just posted new pressing of Hawthorne Heights - If Only You Were Lonely /150 (!!!) - Grabbed that sucker quick cuz...ya know...Nostalgia Also Emo Is Not Dead. Lol

1 hour ago, ethanpricington said:

Still have copy I bought at one of their shows in OKC, so not getting this. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I appreciate you making me check out Newbury's new exclusive pressing section since they just posted new pressing of Hawthorne Heights - If Only You Were Lonely /150 (!!!) - Grabbed that sucker quick cuz...ya know...Nostalgia Also Emo Is Not Dead. Lol

I am listening to both albums right now before I decide if I want to buy these new presses.

5 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

IOYWL is already sold out.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, geezfools said:

Fifth pressing, cloudy beer /3000

https://purenoise.merchnow.com/products/tssftssfcb-lp

This was announced two months ago along with new pressings of their other albums. Looks like it go delayed from July to October though.

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

This was announced two months ago along with new pressings of their other albums. Looks like it go delayed from July to October though.

Ooh ooops. Popped up on my feed and this was the first thread that popped up 🤙🏼 free bump I guess, lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...