100 PUSH-UP CHALLENGE!

Welp, yeah, I'm not keeping up on this either because HEY YEAH DOY LOOK AT DUDES WHO WORK AT FACTORIES DOING REPETITIVE MOTIONS EVERYDAY AND HOW FUCKED UP THEIR SHIT GETS. So yeah, looked around for something with a little more range and I did this today and it's very nice. I was told their kettlebell one is worthwhile as well. Might give that one a try on Friday.

On Monday I did the initial test but didn't see the point in waiting 2 days after one set so I sort of cheated and at the end of the day I did day one of week 3.

Yesterday was my rest day but I figured sit ups were different enough so I looked at the 200 sit ups page. Did the initial test and was proud of my 20, just to find out its really low. Did not start day one the same day but will probably be doing this on the days between push ups.

Just did day 2 of the push ups feel like it nearly killed me. Maybe next time I will do it before coffee instead of minutes after. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Keep it up guys!

I can do this, but I've gotten to the point where I break it into sets -

Normal: 2 rounds of 70

Diamond: 2 rounds of 70

Fist/Punch: 2 rounds of 70.

About a minute of stretching in between rounds, and completing all 6 rounds is 1 set of 420. 

I usually try to shoot for 3 sets, but to be honest it can take a lot of time/discipline and I usually only make it through 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I did round one last night, after being surprised how many I could do for the initial test a few days before. I'm quite sore today, but feels good.

• 3 weeks later...

Still doing this in between going to the Gym and weights......When im sore/recovering and have no intention of going to the gym i try and get round to doing this.....in saying that i have had a couple of days rest from both hahaha...up to week 2 day 2 or similar......and its getting a lot harder already......feels really good still though...... 14 14 10 10 15+......60 Second breaks..........im really trying to puch that 15+ out as far as possible as well......today i smashed 25/15

Will keep trying to get around to it

• 2 months later...