Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface

I sent a message to the webstore asking if this release was limited and they replied:

"This is an exclusive release to the webstore, but is not limited edition."

I saw a few people asking, so wanted to let you guys know. I do think I prefer the black/red split but that shipping cost is absurd. I'll wait until HT's is available and decide which one I want since this shouldn't be in danger of selling out. Or at least I hope that's the case haha

I sent a message to the webstore asking if this release was limited and they replied:

"This is an exclusive release to the webstore, but is not limited edition."

I saw a few people asking, so wanted to let you guys know. I do think I prefer the black/red split but that shipping cost is absurd. I'll wait until HT's is available and decide which one I want since this shouldn't be in danger of selling out. Or at least I hope that's the case haha

I was going to do the same but am worried about the red/black selling out and not being able to get a HT one. Is there a black pressing as well, I really don't care too much about if its colored?

I started thinking about that the other day, will Amazon get it? The clear version of Vessel was in FBR's webstore and the Amazon version was clear. It'd be really sweet not to have to pay that $8+ for shipping. So I wonder if Amazon and other retailers will get it, and if so, if it'll just be black, or what.

I started thinking about that the other day, will Amazon get it? The clear version of Vessel was in FBR's webstore and the Amazon version was clear. It'd be really sweet not to have to pay that $8+ for shipping. So I wonder if Amazon and other retailers will get it, and if so, if it'll just be black, or what.

The clear version of Vessel (which turned out to be the standard version) was also in record stores for $17-19, so I doubt this record will be hard to find once they finally start pressing them...after they finish the 28th Beatles repress.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It will be standard black, I was told the only exclusives are the band (red/black) and Hot Topic (white w/ black splatter) and Hot Topic will have them for $26.50

Ordered.... There is a $5 off $50 code HTUSA15 I ordered with a friend, so I got 2 copies, used the discount, shipped to store, and rounded up for the Hot Topic foundation... total came to $52.00

Plus got 4% back in eBates = $2.08 (Dont have ebates, sign up through me!: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=oPkr8cw3yxCoul4cIQMbCA%3D%3D&eeid=26471) 

So essentially paid Under $50 for 2 copies!