Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface

I'm hoping that Travis will put up a store list for these. It looks awesome.

Probably going to be at least a couple weeks before stores get copies. We only got a portion of the HT exclusive pressing so far and everything has been put up for sale online. Once the balance of the copies arrive they will go out to stores.

got 2 copies of red/black split in the mail. Both warped enough to skip :( Anybody else have any issues?

I received 2 red/black split from the |-/ web store preorder, 2 amazon black, and 2 splatter direct from HT. A total of 6 LPs and every single one LP 2 w/ sides C/D are warped. 6 LPs , 3 different versions, all identical issues. Some worse than others. Some unplayable and others just have the tone arm jumping Up and down like mountain ridges in the LP but it plays. Super bum out for such a highly anticipated vinyl release, as well as the cost being $27.99 plus tax and shipping these are averaging $35 per LP and although the packaging is very nice it is all high quality sleeve and inserts, but the LPs are like 110g super thin and flimsy. At this cost 180g should be standard and would have prevented a lot of the warping. Also the sticker mess. My Amazon black copies came with stickers that said limited edition splatter... And the Hot Topic splatters arrived with the sticker not stating any special color inside. So to keep one sealed as a collectors item it's hard because you don't truly know what version is inside. Also my HT copies came in not well packed in a standard cardboard mailer that was over stuffed and corners open exposed because the mailer could not support the weight of the 2x LPs and so 2 corners of the package from hot topic were crushed. Typical HT shipping woes continue year after year order after order. Unfortunately they are sold out so I can't get replacements. I hope what Travis said about more coming online is true so that Hot Topic can fulfill a replacement order soon before the return policy runs out.

I received 2 red/black split from the |-/ web store preorder, 2 amazon black, and 2 splatter direct from HT. A total of 6 LPs and every single one LP 2 w/ sides C/D are warped. 6 LPs , 3 different versions, all identical issues. Some worse than others. Some unplayable and others just have the tone arm jumping Up and down like mountain ridges in the LP but it plays. Super bum out for such a highly anticipated vinyl release, as well as the cost being $27.99 plus tax and shipping these are averaging $35 per LP and although the packaging is very nice it is all high quality sleeve and inserts, but the LPs are like 110g super thin and flimsy. At this cost 180g should be standard and would have prevented a lot of the warping. Also the sticker mess. My Amazon black copies came with stickers that said limited edition splatter... And the Hot Topic splatters arrived with the sticker not stating any special color inside. So to keep one sealed as a collectors item it's hard because you don't truly know what version is inside. Also my HT copies came in not well packed in a standard cardboard mailer that was over stuffed and corners open exposed because the mailer could not support the weight of the 2x LPs and so 2 corners of the package from hot topic were crushed. Typical HT shipping woes continue year after year order after order. Unfortunately they are sold out so I can't get replacements. I hope what Travis said about more coming online is true so that Hot Topic can fulfill a replacement order soon before the return policy runs out.

my C/D has a SLIGHT warp to it... nothing out of the norm (just a little lift of the needle each rotation), especially for a lightweight record. Also I agree... they should have made them 180g for the cost

Is 6 copies necessary?

Damn. 6 copies. What an odd amount.

my C/D has a SLIGHT warp to it... nothing out of the norm (just a little lift of the needle each rotation), especially for a lightweight record. Also I agree... they should have made them 180g for the cost

Is 6 copies necessary?

Damn. 6 copies. What an odd amount.

well since i have 4 kids and a wife who all dig |-/....and my 12 year old daughter who loves vinyl as much as I do, and HAS to get all titles dad gets.. thats why 6..... Also I love having all variants of all my favorite bands. I love blink 182 and have 22 variants of enema of the state.. whats the difference? i was pointing out the vinyl pressings flaws. but i'm happy to answer personal questions since y'all asked.. not ashamed of having 6 of the same LPs in the house if they are legitimately being used. Any other questions??? Or shots at my odd amounts of vinyl?

well since i have 4 kids and a wife who all dig |-/....and my 12 year old daughter who loves vinyl as much as I do, and HAS to get all titles dad gets.. thats why 6..... Also I love having all variants of all my favorite bands. I love blink 182 and have 22 variants of enema of the state.. whats the difference? i was pointing out the vinyl pressings flaws. but i'm happy to answer personal questions since y'all asked.. not ashamed of having 6 of the same LPs in the house if they are legitimately being used. Any other questions??? Or shots at my odd amounts of vinyl?

Nah that makes sense. Just envious of your disposable income. Even moreso after your EoTS revelation. Wow. You provided really good info in your OP.

Also the sticker mess. My Amazon black copies came with stickers that said limited edition splatter... And the Hot Topic splatters arrived with the sticker not stating any special color inside. So to keep one sealed as a collectors item it's hard because you don't truly know what version is inside. 

So you have like 6 record players too right?? ALL of your 6LPs have warps? Cuz it sounds like you didn't open 3 playable records because they are collectors items...and NOT being legitimately used. It also seems like you made an account just to bitch about this topic and didn't even read the whole fucking thread where Travy explicitly states that hot topic only received a small amount of the pressings and they will go back up online. Go away, or at least bitch somewhere else. 

So you have like 6 record players too right?? ALL of your 6LPs have warps? Cuz it sounds like you didn't open 3 playable records because they are collectors items...and NOT being legitimately used. It also seems like you made an account just to bitch about this topic and didn't even read the whole fucking thread where Travy explicitly states that hot topic only received a small amount of the pressings and they will go back up online. Go away, or at least bitch somewhere else. 

I was stating in general terms if you wanted to have one sealed as a collectors item like many people do.. you will have no clue whats inside because of what I have experienced with stickers being mislabeled on my purchases... No where did i say I am angry I cant have 3 sealed copies. i think you need to re read what I wrote. I didn't just create an account to "bitch"? since when is telling the truth bitching? and i did clearly read what travis said! thats why i stated i hope more are in stock by the exchange deadline... no where did i say i hope this is repressed by the end of the year... all 6 were opened. 3 for me and 3 of my daughters. this is how i know all 6 have a slight warp to moderate on the C/D side.. I have 1 "record player" and so does my daughter. Is that a issue not 6 dummy.. but clearly all is said you are taking very personally.. you are so super angry about shit you cant control or try to control with your wanna be detective FAIL skills.. were you happily married with 4 kids and a wonderful wife, and then a train killed your lovely family while you were acting like a twat on a message board while driving and now your sole purpose in life is to troll boards looking to hate on people that have families that love them??? clearly your family is better of dead than to deal with an ignorant judgmental misinformed blind waste of space as yourself... so.. yeah.. to recap I got 6 opened blurryface LP's details above.. 2 record players.. a loving family... and clearly just adopted a twat troll who should have died long ago.. 

My apologies... just sometimes on here you get people who can go way overboard with things (like your example of the blink-182 pressings, you'll have people who are like well I want 2 sealed copies of each pressing to keep so 15 years from now I have a new one, etc.)... but that makes sense that you got them for your daughters. Props to you for being a cool dad!

Dude chill out! This is the internet, nothing is personal. I too have a wonderful wife and a 1 year old daughter (whom I hope never gets into variant collecting haha). It sucks and is strange that the C/D sides are warped for many people, I just read your post and it seemed like a lot of complaining. We both love this record so I'm sorry if I came across as being such a twat. Enjoy your records and its great that your daughter is exposed to great and creative music, I hope to be able to do the same with mine!! 

So this actually is out in some stores now. It will hit more stores and more will go up online once the balance of these records arrives.

Central Mall FORT SMITH Arkansas 72903 Crystal Mall WATERFORD Connecticut 06385 Danbury Fair DANBURY Connecticut 06810 Connecticut Post Mall MILFORD Connecticut 06460 Christiana Mall NEWARK Delaware 19702 Tyrone Square SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33710 Flordia Mall ORLANDO Florida 32809 The Avenues JACKSONVILLE Florida 32256 Dolphin Mall MIAMI Florida 33172 Seminole Town Center SANFORD Florida 32771 Cordova Mall PENSACOLA Florida 32504 Edison Mall FORT MYERS Florida 33901 Wellington Green WELLINGTON Florida 33414 Lakeland Square Mall LAKELAND Florida 33809 Countryside Mall CLEARWATER Florida 33761 Sawgrass Mills SUNRISE Florida 33323 Brandon Town Center BRANDON Florida 33511 International Plaza TAMPA Florida 33607 Town Center at Cobb KENNESAW Georgia 30144 Mall of Georgia BUFORD Georgia 30519 Augusta Mall AUGUSTA Georgia 30909 Oglethorpe Mall SAVANNAH Georgia 31406 North Point Mall ALPHARETTA Georgia 30022 Outlet Mall of Georgia at Savannah Pooler Georgia 31322 Fox Valley Mall AURORA Illinois 60504 Louis Joliet Mall JOLIET Illinois 60431 Orland Square ORLAND PARK Illinois 60462 Cherryvale Mall ROCKFORD Illinois 61112 Chicago Ridge Mall CHICAGO RIDGE Illinois 60415 Woodfield Mall SCHAUMBURG Illinois 60173 St. Clair Square FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS Illinois 62208 Yorktown Center LOMBARD Illinois 60148 Gurnee Mills GURNEE Illinois 60031 North Riverside Park Mall North Riverside Illinois 60546 Glenbrook Square FORT WAYNE Indiana 46805 Eastland Mall EVANSVILLE Indiana 47715 Greenwood Park GREENWOOD Indiana 46142 Castleton Square INDIANAPOLIS Indiana 46250 Green Tree Mall CLARKSVILLE Indiana 47129 Southlake Mall MERRILLVILLE Indiana 46410 Northpark Mall DAVENPORT Iowa 52806 Jordan Creek WEST DES MOINES Iowa 50266 Florence Mall FLORENCE Kentucky 41042 Mall St. Matthews LOUISVILLE Kentucky 40207 Fayette Mall LEXINGTON Kentucky 40503 Mall of Louisiana BATON ROUGE Louisiana 70836 Arundel Mills HANOVER Maryland 21076 Annapolis Mall ANNAPOLIS Maryland 21401 Holyoke Mall HOLYOKE Massachusetts 01040 South Shore Mall BRAINTREE Massachusetts 02184 Genesee Valley Mall FLINT Michigan 48507 Great Lakes Crossing AUBURN HILLS Michigan 48326 Rivertown Crossings GRANDVILLE Michigan 49418 Crossroads Mall PORTAGE Michigan 49024 Twelve Oaks NOVI Michigan 48377 Woodland Mall GRAND RAPIDS Michigan 49512 Lakeside (MI) STERLING HEIGHTS Michigan 48313 Fashion Sq Mall SAGINAW Michigan 48601 Mall of America BLOOMINGTON Minnesota 55425 Miller Hill Mall DULUTH Minnesota 55811 South County Center SAINT LOUIS Missouri 63129 Independence Mall INDEPENDENCE Missouri 64057 Battlefield Mall SPRINGFIELD Missouri 65804 Willowbrook Mall WAYNE New Jersey 07470 Rockaway Townsquare ROCKAWAY New Jersey 07866 Deptford Mall DEPTFORD New Jersey 08096 Woodbridge Center WOODBRIDGE New Jersey 07095 Monmouth Mall EATONTOWN New Jersey 07724 Garden State Plaza PARAMUS New Jersey 07652 Ocean County Mall TOMS RIVER New Jersey 08753 Freehold Raceway Mall FREEHOLD New Jersey 07728 Jersey Gardens ELIZABETH New Jersey 07201 Cherry Hill Mall CHERRY HILL New Jersey 08002 Bridgewater Commons BRIDGEWATER New Jersey 08807 Staten Island Mall STATEN ISLAND New York 10314 Smith Haven Mall LAKE GROVE New York 11755 Crossgates Mall ALBANY New York 12203 Wa lden Galleria BUFFALO New York 14225 Palisades Center WEST NYACK New York 10994 Sangertown Square NEW HARTFORD New York 13413 Carousel Mall SYRACUSE New York 13290 Sunrise Mall MASSAPEQUA New York 11758 Galleria at Crystal Run MIDDLETOWN New York 10941 Boulevard (NY) AMHERST New York 14226 Roosevelt Field GARDEN CITY New York 11530 Marketplace Mall ROCHESTER New York 14623 Carolina Place PINEVILLE North Carolina 28134 Jacksonville Mall JACKSONVILLE North Carolina 28546 Four Seasons Town Center GREENSBORO North Carolina 27407 Franklin Park TOLEDO Ohio 43623 Polaris Fashion Place COLUMBUS Ohio 43240 Belden Village CANTON Ohio 44718 Southern Park Mall YOUNGSTOWN Ohio 44512 Easton Town Center COLUMBUS Ohio 43219 Mall@Fairfield Commond BEAVER CREEK Ohio 45431 Southpark Mall STRONGSVILLE Ohio 44136 Kenwood Towne Centre CINCINNATI Ohio 45236 Plaza at King of Prussia KING OF PRUSSIA Pennsylvania 19406 Park City Center LANCASTER Pennsylvania 17601 Capital City Mall CAMP HILL Pennsylvania 17011 Mill Creek Mall ERIE Pennsylvania 16565 South Hills Village PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania 15241 Ross Park Mall PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania 15237 Pittsburgh Mills TARENTUM Pennsylvania 15084 Lehigh Valley Mall WHITEHALL Pennsylvania 18052 The Crossings Premium Outlets TANNERSVILLE Pennsylvania 18372 Pittsburgh Outlets Washington Pennsylvania 15301 Plaza Las Americas SAN JUAN Puerto Rico 00918 Haywood Mall GREENVILLE South Carolina 29607 Coastal Grand MYRTLE BEACH South Carolina 29577 Cool Springs Galleria FRANKLIN Tennessee 37067 Opry Mills NASHVILLE Tennessee 37214 Hamilton Place CHATTANOOGA Tennessee 37421 The Mall @ Johnson City JOHNSON CITY Tennessee 37601 West Town Mall KNOXVILLE Tennessee 37919 Northgate Mall CHATTANOOGA Tennessee 37402 Staging Lavergne Tennessee 37086 Staging Lavergne Tennessee 37086 Dulles Town Center DULLES Virginia 20166 Patrick Henry Mall NEWPORT NEWS Virginia 23602 Lynnhaven Mall VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia 23452 Chesterfield Mall RICHMOND Virginia 23235 Fair Oaks FAIRFAX Virginia 22033 Spotsylvania Mall FREDERICKSBURG Virginia 22407 Greenbrier Mall CHESAPEAKE Virginia 23320 Potomac Mills WOODBRIDGE Virginia 22192 Springfield Town Center Springfield Virginia 22150 Huntington Mall BARBOURSVILLE West Virginia 25504 Fox River Mall APPLETON Wisconsin 54913 Mayfair Mall MILWAUKEE Wisconsin 53226 Bay Park Mall GREENBAY Wisconsin 54304