(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Every album rules, but AB is their worst in my opinion. There's really no way to get into this band without starting at the beginning though. Every record is a progression from the last, so even if you don't like It's All Crazy, you'll hear it in its correct context, as the follow-up to Brother, Sister.

Don't understand all the flack A-B Life gets for as amazing as it is

Bullet to Binary is so fucking good. Can't believe I've seen them 5 times in the last 10 years and never seen them play it. It's one of the songs that helped me get into "heavier" music as a teenager. That, Ebolorama by Every Time I Die, Black Cloud by Converge, and Mordecai by Between the Buried and Me all blew my mind around the same time. Mwy is definitely the outlier on that list.

Bullet to Binary is so fucking good. Can't believe I've seen them 5 times in the last 10 years and never seen them play it.

god that would be a treat to see that song especially in the context of the band now. theres some pretty choice youtube videos of them playing it at early 2000s Cornerstone festivals that i usually refer t. when i saw them in 2012 they played silencer and i think another from a to b and it was a very transcendent moment.

Bullet to Binary is so fucking good. Can't believe I've seen them 5 times in the last 10 years and never seen them play it. It's one of the songs that helped me get into "heavier" music as a teenager. That, Ebolorama by Every Time I Die, Black Cloud by Converge, and Mordecai by Between the Buried and Me all blew my mind around the same time. Mwy is definitely the outlier on that list.

:/ I've seen them play it twice now.  

:/ I've seen them play it twice now.

I saw them in 2004, 2005, and 2006 and they never played it :(

I was watching their set lists from the tour I saw them on last year. They were playing one AB song a night and a few dates got Bullet. I was happy with Nice and Blue but was REALLY hoping for Bullet.

I saw them in 2004, 2005, and 2006 and they never played it :(

I was watching their set lists from the tour I saw them on last year. They were playing one AB song a night and a few dates got Bullet. I was happy with Nice and Blue but was REALLY hoping for Bullet.

I just realized it's been 3 times.  Just come to a show in Philly and you'll probably see it.

I caved and listened to the album yesterday. I've pretty much had it on repeat since. Mexican War Streets is probably my favorite track. Really dig the lyrics, especially the second verse. It was really surprising and pretty awesome when I listened and realized that the song is set in Pittsburgh. 

I caved and listened to the album yesterday. I've pretty much had it on repeat since. Mexican War Streets is probably my favorite track. Really dig the lyrics, especially the second verse. It was really surprising and pretty awesome when I listened and realized that the song is set in Pittsburgh. 

Same. I was driving near Central Northside when i heard it first and was like HOLY SHIT

They came through Dallas when I was in high school with Norma Jean and I got to hear Aaron actually do Memphis Will Be Laid to Waste. One of my favorite concert moments ever.

This just reminded me of an old concert video from years ago of this. It took forever to find it but here it is. Everyone does their parts, then Aaron comes out for his and he just.. stands there. Doesn't sing, doesn't move. Just smiles. I always thought it was hilarious and uncomfortable and even now finding it I still love it. Enjoy. Watch the whole thing if you want, or skip to 3:30.

This just reminded me of an old concert video from years ago of this. It took forever to find it but here it is. Everyone does their parts, then Aaron comes out for his and he just.. stands there. Doesn't sing, doesn't move. Just smiles. I always thought it was hilarious and uncomfortable and even now finding it I still love it. Enjoy. Watch the whole thing if you want, or skip to 3:30.

That is so fantastic.

While we are sharing...this is still my favorite performance of his captured on video. Shit gets cray at 4:44.