(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

In hindsight I reckon I would have been pleased to have that bottom right copy. I think that might coincidentally be the least limited cherry coloured variant as well? Only pulled for the double rainbow because this band has played such an important part in my musical (and personal) evolution.

*Edit - no, wait that's the hot topic oxblood w silver and bone. That looks great indeed. I've never been to a Hot Topic in my life but I definitely felt iffy when I first read that there would be an exclusive for them. Is the place as blatantly (although I do dread that word) hipster as the name makes it out to be?

This pressing update prompted me to have another listen. And I'm still blown away by this album.

is bottom left the grimace purple /500?

Yep

None of the ones pictured look purple to me. Bottom left is Oxblood/bone, and it sure does look nice.

I ordered the Olive/Bone version, which is probably top right but it doesn't look bone, it looks gray/white. We'll see. I do like the oxblood/bone one but didn't want to buy anything associated with Hot Topic.

Edit: My bad, the Hot Topic issue is described as "Oxblood w/ Bone/Silver Splatter" so that must be bottom right. Don't like it. Bottom left looks oxblood, not purple at all, so I'm confused. Also the variant I ordered is "Olive Green A-Side / Bone B-Side" so I'm expecting a different color on each side, not a swirl effect or whatever you call what's shown in the green record. Hmmm.

None of the ones pictured look purple to me. Bottom left is Oxblood/bone, and it sure does look nice.

I ordered the Olive/Bone version, which is probably top right but it doesn't look bone, it looks gray/white. We'll see. I do like the oxblood/bone one but didn't want to buy anything associated with Hot Topic.

Bottom left is Grimace purple/Milky clear. The oxblood w/ bone splatter is the bottom right. Here's the pirate press link: http://piratespress.com/rotw/

Also the variant I ordered is "Olive Green A-Side / Bone B-Side" so I'm expecting a different color on each side, not a swirl effect or whatever you call what's shown in the green record. Hmmm.

Depending on what colors are used, and whether they are opaque/clear affects how a-side/b-side vinyl comes out, but it's never just a clean color on on side and another color on the other, there is always over lap and mixing together from what I've seen.