(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Went a little "mewithoutYou crazy" last night.

Ended up ordering Ten Stories and It's All Crazy!... from Amazon, Brother, Sister from Burnt Toast, and Pale Horses from Run For Cover.

I'm gonna be honest, the only album I've ever listened to from these guys was Catch For Us The Foxes.  I even had the dark red press, but I (stupidly) sold it a couple years ago because I didn't listen to it that much.  But I've been keeping up with this thread ever since it started and the hype finally caught up with me last night.  Needless to say, I'm really excited to catch up on everything I've been missing.

Ended up ordering Ten Stories and It's All Crazy!... from Amazon, Brother, Sister from Burnt Toast, and Pale Horses from Run For Cover.

I'm gonna be honest, the only album I've ever listened to from these guys was Catch For Us The Foxes. I even had the dark red press, but I (stupidly) sold it a couple years ago because I didn't listen to it that much. But I've been keeping up with this thread ever since it started and the hype finally caught up with me last night. Needless to say, I'm really excited to catch up on everything I've been missing.

Holy fuck I'm excited for you! Every album is amazing in a different way, although you can definitely hear the progression from Brother, Sister to Pale Horses. No offense, but you fucked up by selling Foxes though.

I'm gonna be honest, the only album I've ever listened to from these guys was Catch For Us The Foxes.  I even had the dark red press, but I (stupidly) sold it a couple years ago because I didn't listen to it that much.  But I've been keeping up with this thread ever since it started and the hype finally caught up with me last night.  Needless to say, I'm really excited to catch up on everything I've been missing.

dont forget to check out their first album, A-B Life

Holy fuck I'm excited for you! Every album is amazing in a different way, although you can definitely hear the progression from Brother, Sister to Pale Horses. No offense, but you fucked up by selling Foxes though.

Oh I'm well aware how badly I fucked up by selling Foxes, lol. I was so excited when the "supposed" repress was announced because I 100% was going to re-buy it because of how much I regretted it. But since that isn't happening anymore, I guess I'll just have to wait it out longer. Unless someone wants to be cool and offer me a copy for a decent price.

dont forget to check out their first album, A-B Life

Yeah I know I gotta do that too. Has there been any word on a repress of this happening at all? I sure hope so cause I need to grab that too!

Oh I'm well aware how badly I fucked up by selling Foxes, lol. I was so excited when the "supposed" repress was announced because I 100% was going to re-buy it because of how much I regretted it. But since that isn't happening anymore, I guess I'll just have to wait it out longer. Unless someone wants to be cool and offer me a copy for a decent price.

Yeah I know I gotta do that too. Has there been any word on a repress of this happening at all? I sure hope so cause I need to grab that too!

It's probably just as likely as Foxes, because they were both released on Tooth & Nail. The licensing rights and masters for their back catalog are owned by a major conglomerate, besides the few bands who retained their masters through contracts.

Foxes, ...But since that isn't happening anymore, I guess I'll just have to wait it out longer

I had said the same thing recently in a thread on buy,sell,trade and someone on the board corrected me and said that apprantly it's going to happen but they're waiting for the new album presses to come out before they announce it? Makes sense not to drop both so close to each other, most people would be more likely to purchased if they were spaced out. Although I never actually saw this from the band so I can't say it's 100%

I had said the same thing recently in a thread on buy,sell,trade and someone on the board corrected me and said that apprantly it's going to happen but they're waiting for the new album presses to come out before they announce it? Makes sense not to drop both so close to each other, most people would be more likely to purchased if they were spaced out. Although I never actually saw this from the band so I can't say it's 100%

Yea, there's a user on the MewithoutYou subreddit that is involved with the band, I'm not sure how, but I believe that information came from him. Judging from his other comments, I'd say it's accurate.

Yea, there's a user on the MewithoutYou subreddit that is involved with the band, I'm not sure how, but I believe that information came from him. Judging from his other comments, I'd say it's accurate.

Both their bassist & manager post there. This impression I got is Pale Horses takes priority and then they'll work on the back catalog. He did confirm they are pressing "I Never Said I Was Brave" as well

Both their bassist & manager post there. This impression I got is Pale Horses takes priority and then they'll work on the back catalog. He did confirm they are pressing "I Never Said I Was Brave" as well

Praise the Maker.