(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Can you take a picture of just the record?   It mostly just looks black to me.  maybe just a dark marble.  

I've got the same pressing from burnt toast, Its a dark grey/purple and black split on both sides, very subtle color difference. I believe its from the latest (8th?) pressing.

Can you take a picture of just the record?

Absolutely!

IMG_1656_zpscf9ixeka.jpg

It actually does look more black than blue, you're right with that.

That label looks the same as side A of my moon split, although the record itself is much more defined in its color.

I compared it to the label that is shown on the discogs entry of the moon-split, which is completely different! Weird..

I've got the same pressing from burnt toast, Its a dark grey/purple and black split on both sides, very subtle color difference. I believe its from the latest (8th?) pressing.

So it's most likely a second variant of this years repress next to the green/olive one?

Thanks y'all for your responses. We're getting close here!

I compared it to the label that is shown on the discogs entry of the moon-split, which is completely different! Weird..

That pressing had two variants, the moon and the sun. Every copy had a sun label and a moon label, regardless of the specific color of the LP. The picture on Discogs must've been the side with the moon label.

That pressing had two variants, the moon and the sun. Every copy had a sun label and a moon label, regardless of the specific color of the LP. The picture on Discogs must've been the side with the moon label.

I just zoomed in on the pic at discogs and it's a test pressing. That puts an end to my confusion :)

Are the deluxe songs exclusive to the deluxe LP? No digital download or anything?

The deluxe package includes a double CD with the album and extra songs.

I can't explain this but doing some random browsing on mewithoutyou's store early in the morning and I found this.

http://i.imgur.com/r9bTjLo.png

When I originally visited there was an option to buy autographed deluxe edition of both variants. I couldn't believe it so I tried adding it to my cart and success! Everything was successfully processed by paypal. Here's to hoping it was legit. I just wish I had the foresight at the time to do a screen cap of the page before purchase.

http://i.imgur.com/7rQnWzp.png

Weird... "Hidden page". Maybe they just put all the canceled orders up on there?

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to check if you got an autographed one? I bought mine so fast ~5 months ago and can't remember. There's probably a post on this already, but thought I'd ask in case it actually shows up in the invoice or something.

Weird... "Hidden page". Maybe they just put all the canceled orders up on there?

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to check if you got an autographed one? I bought mine so fast ~5 months ago and can't remember. There's probably a post on this already, but thought I'd ask in case it actually shows up in the invoice or something.

Mine shows up in the order confirmation I got as autographed. IIRC the autographed versions lasted a day or 2 so if you ordered it fairly quickly I believe you should have one

Mine shows up in the order confirmation I got as autographed. IIRC the autographed versions lasted a day or 2 so if you ordered it fairly quickly I believe you should have one

Yeah I ordered mine a couple hours after they went up, but my invoice doesn't say autographed, nor do I recall it saying it would be on the site. Oh well, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised :D

Am I the only one that got shipping notice on the deluxe yesterday? I'm not even joking

Don't know if I'd look too closely into that shipping notification unless it has tracking, as I got an email back in June saying my items had been shipped lol. Fucking usps taking 4 months to deliver shit. Typical.