(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

I saw them tonight as well, they were great.

I would listen to Pale Horses first. It will give you a great idea of the band's softest and loudest moments, as well as fill you in on where they're at currently. I would say upon first listen or two it may be the easiest to "get into" of all their records. Other people might tell you 'Catch For Us the Foxes' or 'Brother, Sister' are better albums, and they very well might be right. I would give a listen to all three if the band interests you in anyway. 

http://runforcoverrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pale-horses

I saw them tonight as well, they were great.

I would listen to Pale Horses first. It will give you a great idea of the band's softest and loudest moments, as well as fill you in on where they're at currently. I would say upon first listen or two it may be the easiest to "get into" of all their records. Other people might tell you 'Catch For Us the Foxes' or 'Brother, Sister' are better albums, and they very well might be right. I would give a listen to all three if the band interests you in anyway. 

http://runforcoverrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pale-horses

Awesome. Thanks!

I never thought it would look anything like the mockup but I figured maybe some kind of rainbow swirl/smash at the least, not a tricolor with splatter. How they landed on that is...interesting. That newer photo definitely looks better but I've just never been a fan of red/yellow/green together, or tricolors for that matter, but wtfever. Happy it didn't turn out to be a Glassjaw 'Coloring Book' situation. 

I just saw these guys live tonight without really having listened to them before. They were pretty great. Where's a good place to start with the discography?

Pale Horses is an awesome album to start with, I would listen to their album "[A->B] Life" next and then "Catch for us the foxes". "Brother Sister" would be the next logical choice but after listening to those 3 Albums you'll be hooked so it doesn't really matter if you listen to Brother Sister or "Ten Stories" just make sure you listen to "It's All Crazy, It's All False..." Last it is their strangest album even tho I really like it it would throw you off if you listened to it before their other albums. Also do yourself a favor a listen to the song "Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste" By Norma Jean Aaron the singer of MewithoutYou has some amazing guest vocals on that song. Welcome to the amazing band that is MewithoutYou and enjoy!

so has anyone gotten tracking info with their shipping notification? I'm getting anxious again

It's my understanding that they printed the labels before they received the records, so they could be ready to ship ASAP after arrival; I doubt that they'll be updating them with tracking info. If they received them last Thursay, Oct 22, when they were supposed to, everyone in the lower 48 should have them within a week or two. 

Someone posted a link to a reddit thread with some info from the band's manager a few days ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mewithoutYou/comments/3pjhqh/has_anyone_heard_any_news_about_the_deluxe_pale/cw7y2ph