(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Hey Mike Almquist from mewithoutYou here. If you have damaged or missing parts, just contact [email protected] and I will help you try and get replacements. Unfortunately the plant seems to have taken less care than we would have. We've only had about 8 or 9 people hit us up so far. We should have enough overprinting resources to cover everyone. Hopefully this problem isn't too widespread, but we want people to be happy with the product they paid $50 + shipping for. Not much I can do abou the missing Dorothy lyrics though.

Guess I'd be number 10 then. Have a ton of damage to the entire center gatefold. The diorama part was ripped before I even tried to open it. And glue was all over the lyric/ foldout sheet. It ripped to shreds along with the cover part.

Got my rainbow in today! Everything was pretty much perfect except for a very very minor seam split on the top of the middle fold!

...and I too fell victim to the C/D thief. Two A/B sides for me. But no biggie, emailed Mike and am in no real rush. Just excited to hear the appendix songs on CD asap.

But really, they knocked it out of the park with the packaging on this sucker. 10/10. And the rainbow vinyl looks way more badass in hand. One of mine has a more extreme splatter and really looks outstanding. Can't wait to spin it when I get home this weekend.

Good on the band for being transparent in making the damaged packaging right. I think the set is excellently done and everything turned out great. I had some pretty major damage to my gatefold and sleeves, but I'm happy that it will be replaced. I think this is becoming my favorite mwY album.