(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Gotta Groove is the same place that makes all of these crazy variants, so I would 100% expect that's real. They experiment with ridiculous color presses all the time. That being said, they're costly to produce, and probably don't sound as great as more standard methods.

Still looks sick as hell, though.

Since people are starting to get their black, fingers crossed mine shows up this weekend. It'll be my luck though, and it'll show up today when it's pouring down rain.

I got mine today. Everything was perfect with the exception of the lyric book getting torn up a little bit removing it due to the glue on the binding. Overall, I'm very happy with the packaging and honestly the "rainbow" vinyl is a lot cooler in person. The photos don't do it much justice. That being said, someone on here was gracious enough to give me their download code. If anyone wants mine, first one to message me, gets it. If I don't reply, that means someone already has it.

I got mine today. Everything was perfect with the exception of the lyric book getting torn up a little bit removing it due to the glue on the binding. Overall, I'm very happy with the packaging and honestly the "rainbow" vinyl is a lot cooler in person. The photos don't do it much justice. That being said, someone on here was gracious enough to give me their download code. If anyone wants mine, first one to message me, gets it. If I don't reply, that means someone already has it.

Toss it up in the download code thread. Bandcamp codes should be good for more than one download.

You need to hear the third album Brother, Sister. Its amazing. I'm not extremely keen on the fourth. I'd say its their weakest. Its very different and cool for being unique but it pales (pun intended) in comparison to all the others for my personal taste.

Really digging Brother Sister!! Don't know why the hell I never listened to their other stuff. Honestly didn't think it'd be bad or anything. Just never gave anything else a listen. Good shit for sure!!

My favorites are definitely AB Life and Catch For Us but after giving Its All Crazy a good spin tonight, I can honestly say it's one of my favorites. I think it's incredibly underrated. I love the folksiness of it and the fact that Aaron doesn't use a lot of effects on his vocals like on other albums. It's definitely different than their other stuff but very solid overall.

Just got mine in. Here are my scattered thoughts.

The album itself is glorious. I was waiting to get the record in to listen to it. Only album of theirs I'd heard in full before this was It's All Crazy! -- I think I heard Brother, Sister before but I wasn't paying full attention. This is leagues above both from what I remember. Great highs, great lows. I'm very impressed. Recently scored Catch and A-B on vinyl for pretty cheap so I'll have to listen to those soon too.

The record itself looks sweet. I know it's kinda Rasta, but whatever. It's not the mock-up, but it's definitely one of the cooler looking disks I own.

The packaging is also awesome, albeit a bit fragile.

Overall a stellar addition to my collection.

Didn't get hit with the double A/B curse, but my side D has a bit of crackling that isn't present on the rest of the album. Anyone else? 

Meh.

Unforgivable.

Absolutely! CFUTF is their best to me (ok- tied w/ A/B Life and Brother Sister) They're all unique in their own ways, but CFUTF to me has a very melodic/atmospheric tone that is absent from their other work. Many of the songs flow and bleed together in a good sense, and the lyrics are really thoughtful and witty (all of their albums of course, but this especially). It's just such a cohesive album....I swear i've come to love it more and more over the years.