(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Just got my black deluxe. No glued booklet, and the C/D disc is labeled correctly. I feel very very fortunate.

Did you get shipping confirmation on it, or did it just show up?

I'm still waiting for my rainbow deluxe. Ordered on the first day and I am in NY, so I'm hoping it'll show up this week. I did not receive a shipping confirmation beyond the first notice when the downloads became available.

Got shipping confirmation that said tracking wouldn't update until it was delivered. It actually updated once though, so idk what that's about.

Hmm, I have not heard a word since my order confirmation.

I'm still waiting for my rainbow deluxe. Ordered on the first day and I am in NY, so I'm hoping it'll show up this week. I did not receive a shipping confirmation beyond the first notice when the downloads became available.

I'm waiting on the black, so hopefully mine will show up soon too.

Also still waiting on black. Haven't heard anything since order confirmation either. Blah

Edit: came in today. Besides the fact that the packaging is beat to shit, everything looks and sounds great. Kind of frustrating though that it looks so beat up, especially because of how nice everything looks. But what can you do though.

My black copy showed up today. Lyric book was glued in, but came out without any damage. Everything else is fine, no duplicate A/B or anything. Will give it a spin later.

This record sound really damn good. It does not feel as thick as a normal 180g record, but much thicker than a standard flimsy pressing we see these days. My D-side is pretty poppy though, so needs a good clean. Well worth the purchase, despite the shitty wait (out of the bands hands obviously).

So like how is the music

I think the quality of the music has already been discussed quite a bit, for a couple of months now. It's been out digitally and on cd/standard vinyl for a while. The more pertinent conversation at the moment is about defects in the deluxe versions that have now starting shipping out. It's not ridiculous that people are interested in if their copy is going to arrive with problems or not. No need for people to keep being snarky.

I think the quality of the music has already been discussed quite a bit, for a couple of months now. It's been out digitally and on cd/standard vinyl for a while. The more pertinent conversation at the moment is about defects in the deluxe versions that have now starting shipping out. It's not ridiculous that people are interested in if their copy is going to arrive with problems or not. No need for people to keep being condescending.

I agree. He just got on to somebody on this same page and for doing exactly what he just did. I enjoy the discussion on packaging, aesthetics, extras.