(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Still waiting on printed inner sleeves and postcards to come in. USPS shows they've been in NJ for a week now.

Not uncommon with that huge snow snow they had the other day.

Anyone get a replacement jacket yet? I'm happy to see the replaced vinyl, but I ton of people just need a new jacket.

I did. My copy had a torn jacket, torn booklet and missing the C/D. I just received my package yesterday and it had a new jacket, new booklet (with Dorothy lyrics stuck on) and the C/D in a paper sleeve. I just changed everything over and pumped I now have a pristine copy!

• 1 month later...

Every time they press another variant I feel sad for that one dude who it out there tryin' to catch 'em them all. 

there is a couple of us that is trying to collect everything.  I know user FlippingOut is trying to collect.  And I think there is one of two more that collects as well.  

between Pale Horses, BS, Ten Stories, and the upcoming Record Store Day releases, it will be more than 15 variants released in one year.

I started collecting all the releases about 5 or 6 years ago just because I thought it would be cool to have them all and at the time there wasn't much.  now it is just a burden.  

Here is the current list of mwy vinyl releases 

And here is an album of pictures of the variants, but it hasn't been updated in a year or so because I have been waiting to actually get everyting

there is a couple of us that is trying to collect everything.  I know user FlippingOut is trying to collect.  And I think there is one of two more that collects as well.  

between Pale Horses, BS, Ten Stories, and the upcoming Record Store Day releases, it will be more than 15 variants released in one year.

I started collecting all the releases about 5 or 6 years ago just because I thought it would be cool to have them all and at the time there wasn't much.  now it is just a burden.  

And here is an album of pictures of the variants, but it hasn't been updated in a year or so because I have been waiting to actually get everyting

Yeeah, FlippingOut was the one that came to mind. That's an impressive list. Best of luck/

Dude that is sexy. Some of the best display photos I've ever seen. If you don't mind me asking, what's your lighting setup?

Also if you ever give up the game I would be happy to take an [A->B] off your hands.

Dude that is sexy. Some of the best display photos I've ever seen. If you don't mind me asking, what's your lighting setup?

Also if you ever give up the game I would be happy to take an [A->B] off your hands.

The setup definitely isn't anything special.  There is one lamp on each side and then a lamp above.  I just went to lowes and bought the brightest clear/white bulbs they had.  

And if I had duplicates, I would definitely sell you one, but I ran out of all AB and CFUTF duplicates a long time ago.

As you say the variant game for mwY has become much harder the past year! But, as silly as it may seem to some, and expensive as it becomes it's still fun to do for one of my all time favorite bands. Needless to say they (and Burnt Toast) keep us busy with all these copies around. 

As you say the variant game for mwY has become much harder the past year! But, as silly as it may seem to some, and expensive as it becomes it's still fun to do for one of my all time favorite bands. Needless to say they (and Burnt Toast) keep us busy with all these copies around. 

yeah, burden was definitely to harsh of a word.  i would probably do it again if i went back in time.  I just can't believe how many releases there have been this past year.  it is absolutely crazy.  I will say though.  I have listened to every single one of them.  and looking back it is crazy how many people I have come in contact with when searching for some of the harder to find copies.

• 2 months later...