(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

10 hours ago, joneboon said:

so its a mix of black/rainbow! Too bad you can only order it from the US, having it shipped to EU will cost you twice (shipping and import taxes)

I actually thought you meant a new version of the rainbow that had a lot of black in the splatter. That could have been neat. But no it's one black disc and one rasta disc.

1 hour ago, jeromium said:

I actually thought you meant a new version of the rainbow that had a lot of black in the splatter. That could have been neat. But no it's one black disc and one rasta disc.

That would indeed be an interesting looking vinyl then, but sorry. Too bad the A/B side is black though, that will be the vinyl that will spin the most i guess (im not that into the appendix)

• 2 months later...

v600_IMG_9474.png

Has been sold out for a long time and discogs-flippers ask insane prices. Though it came back in their store last week, wanted to wait until i got it to verify it was legit. Arrived this morning and can confirm its the real deal! Seems that there are 5 left in the store! 
BSM Store

ps: its a real beauty

Edited by joneboon

• 3 months later...

mwY2_original.jpg

I had the honor of making a screen printed poster for mwY last month. Being a longtime fan I wanted to make sure the design would really appeal to other fans. The objects in the nest are all collected from their lyrics, particularly from the Pale Horses records. They sold really well at the show and the band took a bunch with them, so I have only a handful left to sell. I'm also about to pack up my studio for a move, so if you want a copy, now's the time! They are 18"x24" four color posters, signed and numbers, limited to 80. You can grab one here if you're interested.

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

I had the honor of making a screen printed poster for mwY last month. Being a longtime fan I wanted to make sure the design would really appeal to other fans. The objects in the nest are all collected from their lyrics, particularly from the Pale Horses records. They sold really well at the show and the band took a bunch with them, so I have only a handful left to sell. I'm also about to pack up my studio for a move, so if you want a copy, now's the time! They are 18"x24" four color posters, signed and numbers, limited to 80. You can grab one here if you're interested.

This turned out incredibly well; I love the contrast of the colors while still remaining nice and desaturated.  Great job.

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

mwY2_original.jpg

You might want to post this over on the Reddit.com/r/mewithoutyou subreddit.