The Devil Wears Prada - Space EP - [Summer 2015]

TDWP has signed to Rise Records once again and has announced a new concept Ep entitled "Space EP" set to be released this summer.

They are also playing a new song on their current Zombie5 tour.

I am assuming this gets pressed since everything else they've done has.

will update as info is released.

Here's the facebook update about parting ways with Chris. This should be a game changer, I am pretty sure Chris has been the lead song writer for everything since about Zombie EP. 

"Fans, Friends, Listeners-

At the end of October, upon completing our run of shows in Mexico, Chris decided that it was time to stay home and be with his wife and daughter. While losing a founding member might seem to be a bumpy transition to announce, we find ourselves terrifically proud and enthused to continue moving forward with touring and writing new material. The upcoming Space EP is a testament to what we’re capable of and the always truthful fact that TDWP is a collective collaboration rather than any single member or component. We’re happy to say that parting ways with Chris couldn’t have been more amicable: we understand and wish him the very best at being with his family.

In the meantime, our good friend Kyle is playing with us: a fine gentleman and an excellent guitarist who helped out tremendously in the making of Space EP. The Zombie 5 Tour is off to a fantastic start, and we look forward to seeing all of you at an upcoming show.

Peace,

Mike & The Pradas"

This should be a game changer, I am pretty sure Chris has been the lead song writer for everything since about Zombie EP. 

I think he's been the main songwriter before that even... I'm glad I got to see them play with him a few times, met him a few times as well, super legit dude and I wish him the best!

I think he's been the main songwriter before that even... I'm glad I got to see them play with him a few times, met him a few times as well, super legit dude and I wish him the best!

yeah, at least he's leaving for a good reason. I'm sure he was really involved with the early writing but I think he's done alot more in the later years. here's an interview were he talks about their style change being due to his taking over the song writing almost completely. to the point where he was writing and demoing all the parts and the rest of the band was just learning parts. http://loudwire.com/devil-wears-prada-chris-rubey-interview-new-album-dead-throne/

• 2 months later...

20z4o4w.jpg

1. Planet A

2. Alien

3. Moon God

4. Interlude

5. Supernova

6. Asteroid

Looks like a July 31st release... so expect preorders to be up soon.

I sadly thought this was an Enter Shikari album art. I was hoping they'd go along the lines of what they did with Zombie. It had that zombie feel. This is more of just stars aligned to their symbol.

Still extremely excited for this EP though. I LOVED zombie and it's what got me into them. So here's hoping for that.

• 2 weeks later...