Meatbodies - Meatbodies tape $3

Coathangers - Suck My Shirt tape $3

Diarrhea Planet - I'm Rich Beyond Your Wildest Dreams tape $3

Ty Segall - Singles 2 tape $5

Los Angeles Police Department - Insecurity 7" $3

Never Young - Never Young LP $6.50

Cymbals Eat Guitars - Why There Are Mountains $8.50

Thee Oh Sees - Drop LP $8.50

Bratmobile - Pottymouth $9.50 (gift for girlfriend)

Groundislava - Frozen Throne LP $10.99 (best price anywhere, N/A on original site anymore)

Lone - Reality Testing $11 (best price anywhere)

Ty Segall + Black Time - Split LP $11.50

The B-52's - The B-52's $14 (impulse buy)

Mr. Oizo - The Church 2x LP $15 (best price anywhere)

Youth Lagoon Poster - $12.50 (impulse buy)

Shipping $9.90

Tax $10.80

$145.65 PPD

By the time i went to check out, the Haxan Cloak & Dinosaur L records were out of stock, but I scored these:

HeadWoundCity 12"

Lee Gamble - Koch 2xLP

M Geddes Gengras - Ishi LP

for $41 after shipping, which is still a pretty great deal.

Well, it would be, except the website hung at checkout seemingly charging my card twice. If both charges stick I'm hoping they'll be easy to contact about that..

I already went through my pack rat "I don't want this really but hey it's $12" phase with ccmusic's sale last year and I've experienced the disappointment after the shopper's high is long gone, so I was able to skip this sale with little temptation.

It's taken me 6-7 months to resell and get rid of most of those "why not?" LPs I bought last year and get my collection down to around 200 LPs that I'll actually listen to sometime in the next half of my lifetime. The temptation to amass more LPs that I'll never touch again can always come back though and, when it does, I'll be ready for it.

I already went through my pack rat "I don't want this really but hey it's $12" phase with ccmusic's sale last year and I've experienced the disappointment after the shopper's high is long gone, so I was able to skip this sale with little temptation.

That bug caught me a few times too.  Now I just ask myself if it's something I would buy at normal price and if the answer is yet, then I'll order.

It's taken me 6-7 months to resell and get rid of most of those "why not?" LPs I bought last year and get my collection down to around 200 LPs that I'll actually listen to sometime in the next half of my lifetime. The temptation to amass more LPs that I'll never touch again can always come back though and, when it does, I'll be ready for it.

Even through the ccvinyl and oldies sales, very few of the records I bought I've been trying to get rid of. The only ones I remember is Slow Globes, which I still haven't sold because it's like 4 bucks on discogs.

Some of these sales have given me records I absolutely love to spin, like Avey Tare's Down There and Matthewdavid's Outmind, for really cheap.

Honestly, if your records have low resale value, it's your own fault.

Even through the ccvinyl and oldies sales, very few of the records I bought I've been trying to get rid of. The only ones I remember is Slow Globes, which I still haven't sold because it's like 4 bucks on discogs.

Some of these sales have given me records I absolutely love to spin, like Avey Tare's Down There and Matthewdavid's Outmind, for really cheap.

Honestly, if your records have low resale value, it's your own fault.

I'm not really sure what your last sentence has to do with what I wrote (or your first two paragraphs) but that's cool that you've bought records that you really like during these sales.  I have too.

Touche Amore/Self Defense Family - Self Love 7" $3.49
Boysetsfire - The Misery Index: Notes From the Plague Years LP $7.49
Foo Fighters - Sonic Highways LP $11.99
Seth Avett & Jessica Lea Mayfield Sing Elliott Smith LP $9.99
Diarrhea Planet - I'm Rich Beyond Your Wildest Dreams Tape $3.00
Subtotal $35.96
Shipping & Handling $8.82
Tax $3.58
Grand Total $48.36

I'm content. Still debating about that turntable though.

Ordered Lone - Reality Testing for $11 a few minutes ago, honestly surprised it was still in stock.

I still want to order a few things, mainly Rustie - Green Language, Future Brown's s/t album, Gaussian Curve - Clouds, and possibly that Mr. Oizo album a few of y'all mentioned, but I'll have to wait until I get paid on Friday. Here's hoping all of those are still in stock by then.

Found some stuff but i can't checkout. Try to updatetcart but nothing changes ... And no reply from their customer service....

Edit : spoke too fast, they replied. The cart doesn t update when something is out of stock so you ve got to search by yourself which item is... and then checkout works...

Grabbed some jeff the brotherhood colleen green endless bummer dentists whirlwind heat