jonandrewrobson

Been seriously trying to get my hands on a few Mercury Program records for probably over a year now, I have the rest of their discography, trying to complete it. Looking to buy or trade for:

The Mercury Program - All The Suits Began To Fall Off

The Mercury Program - A Data Learn Language

The Mercury Program - S/T

Update: All the Suits and S/T purchased, still really need to find A Data.. Willing to trade also.

About 2 years ago they said they were working on a repress of 'A Data Learn Language'.  I think it's supposed to come out this year along with a new EP.  So hold tight on that one.

Yeah, i spoke to Dave last time they played Gainesville touring Chez Viking and they mentioned the repress but haven't heard anything since. Cant wait for the new stuff they recorded last year. One of my all time favorite bands.

• 1 month later...

TMP sounds so good on vinyl.  I found a copy of A Data, but had to return it as the seller didn't divulge a huge scratch on side B :(

It seems like they were posting on FB 2 years ago now about being in the studio, but I lose track of time, maybe it was just last year.

A couple months at best, my man. I remember those posts being fairly recent. We'll probably hear something soon about a new LP.