Hey Dudes and Ladydudes-

For the first time ever, 2003's Seal Beach is on wax.  Pressed it up ourselves.  DIY or DIE.

Black vinyl, full color printed sleeve inside of a full color printed jacket.  $16 + shipping

We have 50 signed copies for sale, also for $16, they are going fast.

(but don't worry, we have 950+ regular copies that should be around for a while)

The only way to get to them for the next day or two will be this link:  http://albumleafstore.com/collections/seal-beach

So far we've only sent it out to our email list, and posted it here.  We are facetweetspacing on Monday.  You guys here on these boards have been super supportive on the last few things we've done (forward/return, perils from the sea), so thank you.  We appreciate it.

Also, for anyone who might be a record store owner/buyer/employee, we have set-up a separate password protected distro online store.  Please contact me at [email protected], if you own a store and want to buy at wholesale prices direct from us.

Ok cool.  Vinyl, yeah, so rad that people are supporting it... it's really fucking awesome for us dudes in bands.  Thank you.  jimmysigning2_grande.JPG?v=1426968951

Ok cool.  Vinyl, yeah, so rad that people are supporting it... it's really fucking awesome for us dudes in bands.  Thank you.  

The Seal Beach record sounds great! So good that I purchased Forward / Return from the webstore this morning. Is there any possibility of an Into the Blue Again repress? ...or is that up to SubPop?