PO NOW : Coliseum - Anxiety's Kiss

do people actually like this band?? i ordered the re release deathwish did with the baisley artwork and i think it is absolutely horrible. Like worst album ive ever listened to.

I think they're fantastic and a perfect fit for Deathwish.  They get better with every album.  I get that taste is subjective, but you must have extremely limited music exposure if this is the worst album you've ever listened to.

I think they're fantastic and a perfect fit for Deathwish.  They get better with every album.  I get that taste is subjective, but you must have extremely limited music exposure if this is the worst album you've ever listened to.

My music exposure is very large, i just don't like their particular sound from what i have heard.

do people actually like this band?? i ordered the re release deathwish did with the baisley artwork and i think it is absolutely horrible. Like worst album ive ever listened to.

Hahaha, that is a bit of a stretch. It was recorded like shit (that's what happens when you get a dude from Sebadoh to record your stuff) but still not the worst album.

I've tried to get into these guys, but the band just doesn't do it for me. Not to derail the thread, but I saw deathwish also put up pre orders for the new Miles Away album, I've never heard of them but the new song is pretty sick.

Edit: sorry, just saw there is already a different thread for that album.

I've tried to get into these guys, but the band just doesn't do it for me. Not to derail the thread, but I saw deathwish also put up pre orders for the new Miles Away album, I've never heard of them but the new song is pretty sick.

Edit: sorru, just saw there is already a different thread for that album.

The art for the album and shirts really intrigued me, but I haven't checked them out yet.