Just to clarify what I've read and to keep the collection complete, it's just the opaque and the translucent blues for variants, right? No black like last year? Amped to get this in the mail, I never cared much for Nirvana but these comps are always really well done.

Yep just two blues this time, no black vinyl

This compilation is great. All the covers are really nice, some very fresh. The only "black sheep" Is Circa Survive which in my opinion sounds like some stupid college rock. Their cover is banana sweet shit. Kylesa sounds very original, like True Widow. Cave In and Torche played safe but with such great songs you can not go wrong. Boris killed me, so did Pygmy Lush. Even Nothing (I really do not like this band) really made it perfect. I'm impressed.

As much as I love Incesticide it's actually a collection of Singles, B-Sides, and covers. I also feel that Bleach has a bunch of great songs that would work great on a comp like this. I'd love to hear what bands would do with About A Girl, Floyd The Barber, and Negative Creep.

One other note on RSD I picked up a copy of this but it was the mailorder edition sold at a RSD price. Happy to own it but that was really weird. Would love a RSD version of this.

As much as I love Incesticide it's actually a collection of Singles, B-Sides, and covers. I also feel that Bleach has a bunch of great songs that would work great on a comp like this. I'd love to hear what bands would do with About A Girl, Floyd The Barber, and Negative Creep.

One other note on RSD I picked up a copy of this but it was the mailorder edition sold at a RSD price. Happy to own it but that was really weird. Would love a RSD version of this.

How much was it?

iTunes-WEB.jpg

iTunes​ has showcased "Whatever Nevermind" in the Metal section of their store, with a bigass banner, New Music spotlight on the album and selected Torche​'s song as a Hot Track.

Although it's certainly not our main objective, it's still pretty cool to get a bit of recognition from one of the biggest companies on the planet. Big ups!

After 16 years of being a label, Buddyhead​ has finally given us a review.... we are officially "decent".

http://www.buddyhead.com/2015/04/21/various-artists/

I want to fist fight this guy. I want to fist fight this guy SO BAD.

Whoever it is that wrote this article should write his own obituary and then retire.