PO Soon: Ceremony - The L-Shaped Man (Matador Records)

I wasn't planning on picking this up, but after checking out the songs above i am sold. I like the post-punk direction - it's done well. I fear it may not be the same for the new Coliseum record.

Based on the new stuff Coliseum played when I saw them, I don't think you have much too fear.

Thanks, everyone.  All of the vinyl for the first press is the same -- sea foam green.  I presume it will sell out pretty quick and get repressed on other color(s) but not really sure what the plan is for that yet.

There will be a limited edition for either the tour or the record release shows (maybe both) that will involve each copy having some original one-of-a-kind artwork, but we're not really allowed to talk about that yet.

There's a cassette version forthcoming too, as well as some other surprises.  Lots in store!

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a limited edition for either the tour or the record release shows (maybe both) that will involve each copy having some original one-of-a-kind artwork, but we're not really allowed to talk about that yet.

I think this may be my most anticipated of the year, those two new songs are killer. Ill be in LA at the end of May, hopefully I'll get lucky and they'll be a show down there. Definitely wanna scoop up a record release variant. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna try to go. I'll grab however many I can for the board.

You're a beautiful human. Would obviously reimburse you something extra.

Also, did anyone see that Self-titled magazine is going to accept poetry submissions and send a handful over to Ross? He'll critique them I guess and it'll be covered in the magazine. Not sure if anyone else here is into that, but I'll be sending some stuff in for sure. Here's a link.

http://www.self-titledmag.com/2015/05/06/ceremony-want-to-read-your-poetry/

Also, did anyone see that Self-titled magazine is going to accept poetry submissions and send a handful over to Ross? He'll critique them I guess and it'll be covered in the magazine. Not sure if anyone else here is into that, but I'll be sending some stuff in for sure. Here's a link.

http://www.self-titledmag.com/2015/05/06/ceremony-want-to-read-your-poetry/

This is pretty cool. Maybe I will dig something up and send it in.