Sparta - Wiretap Scars (Repress/Import)

I was told earlier today they got one copy in, and that went to the first person who pre-ordered. They expect to get more copies very soon. I put in my pre-order immediately after they posted their link on twitter. I'm curious if I should cancel this and go with someone else who HAS them in stock. This is one I definitely don't want to miss out on!

That definitely worries me a bit. I'll probably put an order in with Amazon just to be safe; I agree this is one I really don't want to miss. If Bullmoose comes through I can always just return the Amazon order. If Bullmoose is getting more soon, I'm assuming there's a higher chance they might be the standard black.

That definitely worries me a bit. I'll probably put an order in with Amazon just to be safe; I agree this is one I really don't want to miss. If Bullmoose comes through I can always just return the Amazon order. If Bullmoose is getting more soon, I'm assuming there's a higher chance they might be the standard black.

Has the standard black been pressed yet? I assumed everything out there is red...

Two Red copies left at Juno - $30.77 (US) shipped.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/wiretap-scars-reissue/570511-01/?no_redirect=1

Thanks so much!!! I've been waiting years to own this and was able to grab a copy. I can't believe they can ship it air mail for under $6. That's awesome. I wish USPS rates were comparable so I wouldn't have to gut my Discogs international customers.

Thanks so much!!! I've been waiting years to own this and was able to grab a copy. I can't believe they can ship it air mail for under $6. That's awesome. I wish USPS rates were comparable so I wouldn't have to gut my Discogs international customers.

My pleasure! Always happy to help... and agreed on the shipping front. It costs me $18 - $15 to ship a single LP overseas from Canada. Ouch!

Just order from deepdiscount.com - they have a bunch of MOV titles for much less than anywhere I've seen. Closer to regular domestic release prices. I ordered several last week and they all arrived nicely, so I got Sparta for $23.71

I pre-ordered this from them and they cancelled it saying they couldn't get copies or something. Awesome.